Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Crazy New SF Gun Grabber??? Use Our KIDS!

NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior MemberPosts: 4,324 Senior Member
This crazy "B" wants kids to take guns to school to get them seized? Only a **** from India (like the new Surgeon General) living is San Francisco would be this damn stupid. If any child is hurt or killed because of this crappe' SHE needs to be held liable.

http://bearingarms.com/crazed-gun-control-cultist-calls-children-steal-parents-firearms-bring-schools/
“The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
- George Orwell

Replies

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    NCFUBAR wrote: »
    This crazy "B" wants kids to take guns to school to get them seized? Only a **** from India (like the new Surgeon General) living is San Francisco would be this damn stupid. If any child is hurt or killed because of this crappe' SHE needs to be held liable.

http://bearingarms.com/crazed-gun-control-cultist-calls-children-steal-parents-firearms-bring-schools/

Oh Man!!! The Libtards are in full bloom lunacy!

But I went to the URL for this and I found some even more interesting things. Like we all remember Joe Biden Telling how to better defend yourself. Just walk out back and let go two blasts from your double barrel Shotgun. That'll teach those scoundrels to mess with you. In the mean time when you walk out into the night and two or three thugs jump you, disarm you, and use that firearm on you.

But later when he was defending what he had said, he a makes the all time dumbest statment on self defense. If you suspect somebody is at your door trying to break into it, just shoot that shot gun through your door. Nevermind you don't know who is there. It may be the neighbor kid coming over to borrow some Milk or Sugar. It may be somebody broke down looking for help. There's a thousand innocent people it could be and he's telling you to shoot through the door which will no doubt kill who is on the other side. That's smart Joe, real smart. You know what, maybe they aren't all wrong about guns. Maybe some people shouldn't be allowed to possess them. And from this, one of those would be Joe Biden.

Here's the eight dumbest anti gun statements ever made by the Libtard Politicians:

http://bearingarms.com/eight-dumbest-anti-gun-political-statements-time/
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    The video says our children deserve a safe world, and to stop gun violence now. That's easy. Just get bad people to stop being bad. You're welcome.
  • HvyMaxHvyMax Senior Member Posts: 1,826 Senior Member
    They want all Americans to be as safe as the kids at Sandy Hook.
    Wal Mart where the discriminating white trash shop.
    Paddle faster!!! I hear banjos.
    Reason for editing: correcting my auto correct
  • shotgunshooter3shotgunshooter3 Senior Member Posts: 5,970 Senior Member
    Let's count the illegal activities that are encouraged here:

- Steal a firearm
    - Conceal a firearm without a license
    - Bring a firearm to school
    - Transfer a (stolen) firearm to someone else

Brilliant I tell you. It wasn't too long ago that I was in elementary school, and our firearms education consisted of tips on how to tell a toy gun from a real one, and if you found a gun don't touch it and go tell an adult.
    - I am a rifleman with a poorly chosen screen name. -
    "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast, and speed is the economy of motion" - Scott Jedlinski
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    Why would you mention the crimes the video encourages teenagers to commit? What does the law have to do with the progressive agenda? What does a progressive have to do with the law? Liberalism is an objective ideology, founded entirely on tearful emotion and utterly bereft of critical thinking. The whole idea of law is incomprehensible to a garden-variety liberal.