Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

British soldiers told not to shout at, insult terror suspects

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
This is absurd. Let the damn politicians and judges fight and capture terrorist. PC run amok.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the next hostage they took was one of the bleeding heart ones who scream about how bad terrorist are treated from their high moral authority pedestal and because of their meddling couldn't be saved because interrogators weren't allowed to use effective methods on captured terrorist.

As they start cutting their throats maybe then they would figure out real life is much different than a debate in the courtroom, classroom or in the press.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/12/14/british-soldiers-told-not-to-shout-at-insult-terror-suspects-report-claims/
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,813 Senior Member
    What about a 165gr boat tail hollow point @ 600 yds? That is ok! Drone strike on birthday party to kill a terrorist? That is ok! Calling a terrorist a tee tee grunt hole is Not Allowed? OK, I'll take the first two. It says nothing about house current to the privates and politely asking after their teeth break. OK we aren't allowed to do #3. :banned: Later,
    Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    The Huey helicopter interrogation was always pretty effective. Take 5 POW's up to 500 feet and start asking questions. The first one to refuse to answer gets a one way trip to the ground. Ask the next guy in line- - - - -repeat as required!
    Jerry
  • Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 6,083 Senior Member
    Simplest solution is to quit taking prisoners. Shove a piece of pork rind in their mouths and bury them
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • RazorbackerRazorbacker Senior Member Posts: 4,646 Senior Member
    Simplest solution is to quit taking prisoners. Shove a piece of pork rind in their mouths and bury them

I'm with you but why waste a perfectly good pork rind? I'm quite fond of those as a snack.
    Teach your children to love guns, they'll never be able to afford drugs
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Pork Rinds have 0 Carbohydrates.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 6,083 Senior Member
    I'm with you but why waste a perfectly good pork rind? I'm quite fond of those as a snack.

I love them as well. For mental anguish of survivors to dead raggy I will sacrifice.
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,813 Senior Member
    Hey Teach a SF friend said after dropping 2 the other three would not shut up. If any one showed any attitude, next stop terra firma. :applause: Later,
    Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    Keep the pork rinds for tea time. Just coat the terrorists in old bacon grease. Recycling can be fun.
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • JamesAPrattIIIJamesAPrattIII Member Posts: 156 Member
    For those of you who want to read about how to get information out of prisoners without torture read the following books:
    The Interigators deals with Afganistan
    Nazi Interigator about the Luftwaffe's interigator during WW II