Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

PSA Encourages Kids to Steal Parents’ Guns, Take Them to School

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
This is the most **** gun grabbing scheme they have come up with yet. Dangerous and just flat butt wrong :angry::angry: :mad: :mad:

Our tax dollars at work.

"On December 13, Sleeper 13 Productions released a PSA titled “Stop Gun Violence.” It encourages kids to steal their parents’ guns and take them to school.

The PSA was originally posted to YouTube, and has since been pulled. But it is still available on Sleeper 13 Productions’ Facebook page."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/12/25/psa-encourages-kids-to-steal-parents-guns-take-them-to-school/
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,813 Senior Member
    Hope the kid likes the foster home he gets for taking a gun to school as a child felon. Irresponsible ad.:nono::hand::banned: Later,
    Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    I saw that previously. You'd have the kid committing about 4-5 felonies each. Duh.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Like good little Hitler Youth NAZIS, steal from your parents and report them to the authorities........Hell No, this is wrong on so many levels. Whoever dreamed this asinine idy up needs their **** noggin scrubbed with Clorox!
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Like good little Hitler Youth NAZIS, steal from your parents and report them to the authorities........Hell No, this is wrong on so many levels. Whoever dreamed this asinine idy up needs their **** noggin scrubbed with Clorox!
    As usual we are on the same page. My first thought was Hitler Youth. They can't let the re-education/extermination camps go unfilled. I was able to watch the video once before it was "disappeared". At first I thought it was a bad joke as in parody until I researched Director Rejina Sincic. She is a certified hoplophobic libtard whacko! I don't think she has any real credibility but that has never been a requirement for the gun grabbers. The kid seems to be about 14 years old. At that age I had been thoroughly schooled in firearms safety by my Father and had my NRA hunter's safety certificate and card which allowed me to legally be issued a hunting license in my state. The kid in the video has been indoctrinated (brainwashed) since preschool that firearms are an evil forbidden fruit and need to be destroyed so we can all live in peace in a world filled with unicorns and rainbows. Firearms safety training is unthinkable for children as they would have to be exposed to a firearm. That was the first thing I noticed in this idiotic video. When he steals his Mother's semi automatic handgun he makes no attempt to unload it or even check to see if it is unloaded! I think the "4 or 5" felonies he commits is a rather low estimate. The teacher's expression of shock and fear when he slams the pistol on her desk requesting her to get rid of it because it scares him indicates this is not a school sponsored program. The whole concept is just wrong! Wrong! Wrong!!!