This Hits Close To Home

twatwa Senior MemberPosts: 2,231 Senior Member

Replies

• knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,737 Senior Member
    :angel:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 14,962 Senior Member
    Saw this on the news tonight....Condolences to the Bieker family. Mr. Bieker apparently made good account of himself in taking down three of his four assailants. Well Done Sir...and may you Rest in Peace...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,940 Senior Member
    :angel2:
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,245 Senior Member
    :angel2:
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
  • Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,813 Senior Member
    :angel::angel2:
    Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Saved his wife and took out 3 scumbags. Well done sir!
    We've lost a real man... RIP

I didn't know that store -- it wasn't in existence when I live in the KC area, but that was about 7-8 blocks from where I used to live. Nice peaceful township, regular folks. Sad that the guy was lost while defending his family.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
  • jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 4,505 Senior Member
    One hell of a man, got shot and kept on fighting, saved his wife, he's a real hero in my eyes. Rest In Peace Mr. Beiker, ya done good :angel2:

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
  • 1965Jeff1965Jeff Senior Member Posts: 1,601 Senior Member
    One vs four, pretty long odds. Sorry the better man lost his life in the defense of his property and family, RIP sir.
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,413 Senior Member
    When the time came, he measured up as well as any man could ask. RIP sir!:angel2:
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,340 Senior Member
    I wonder if the store does online gun sales? Prayers are fine, but I'd be willing to buy a gun or two to help his widow out, if possible.
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,832 Senior Member
    I'm glad I'm not an ER doc or any doc for that matter, because if I was and was called on to save a scumbag's life that had just killed a good man like this, I don't know if I could live up to the oath. I'm afraid I'd hook the jerk up to some sort of Lethal IV.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Not necessary, just do not be so efficient...
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
    Teach wrote: »
    I wonder if the store does online gun sales? Prayers are fine, but I'd be willing to buy a gun or two to help his widow out, if possible.
    Jerry

As a matter of fact, they do:

Internet order terms and conditions:

http://www.shesapistol.com/legal.html

The online order area:

https://shesapistol.com/cgi/cart.pl?m=category&c=2

It is probably better to call them and ask about the availability of individual items....

1-866-998-5223
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,990 Senior Member
    My :angel2::angel2: to his family and may he RIP.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    A condolence card is on the way.......... snail mail....

:angel2: :angel2: :angel2:

We can always include a small gift with the card or send flowers via the Internet the order being fulfilled by a local florist or Google a local shop and pay by credit card etc...
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,626 Senior Member
    More mischief by Obama's sons...