Shots fired outside Biden's house

shushshush Senior MemberPosts: 6,259 Senior Member
'Shots fired from passing vehicle outside US Vice-President Joe Biden's house - he was away at the time.'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-30872510

Shotgun blast though the front door?

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

Replies

• Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 10,147 Senior Member
    I heard on news this morning they stopped the driver of the car, gave him a gunshot residue test which he passed. Who knows.
    Not too many problems you can't fix
    With a 1911 and a 30-06
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,106 Senior Member
    Maybe it was Jill firing off the balcony?
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,990 Senior Member
    Maybe it was Jill firing off the balcony? (Jermanator)

She throw him out?
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    I said, "Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, walk out and put that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house,"
    She must have had a problem of some sort.
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Did Joe follow his own advice and shoot through the door at the first sign of trouble with his Elmer Fudd special ?

I want a salt weapon to go with my pepper weapon!
    Everybody needs a salt weapons ! pepper alone is just too bland !!!!!
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,832 Senior Member
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    Did Joe follow his own advice and shoot through the door at the first sign of trouble with his Elmer Fudd special ?

I want a salt weapon to go with my pepper weapon!
    Everybody needs a salt weapons ! pepper alone is just too bland !!!!!

Naw man, Doc you got that backwards, everybody needs some Pepper spray to go with their Salt Weapon. That way, if you shoot through the door with your Salt weapon and miss BG, and BG breaks the door down, you can hit him in the face with Pepper Spray! That ought to piss him off proper. Ya better hope you have plenty of Ammo left, cause you gonna need it.

:nono:..........:silly:..........:yikes:..........:fan:..........:tooth:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Ohhhhh, OK....
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996