And more news.......in Belgian.

shushshush Senior MemberPosts: 6,259 Senior Member
Belgian anti-terror raid in Verviers 'leaves two dead'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-30840160

''A source in the mayor's office told AFP news agency that "an operation is under way". Another official said the raid was "jihadist-related".

Witnesses reported hearing heavy gunfire for several minutes and at least three explosions.

Reports on social media said there was a heavy police presence in the town centre.''

Preemptive strike?

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,985 Senior Member
    Why is everyone picking on the Islamic people of this world who only want to promote peace and goodwill to all mankind :devil::devil:

Good, hope they smoke out more of the terrorist cockroaches wherever they hide!
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    It had been reported that some of the weapons used in the attacks in Paris were bought near the Midi train station in Brussels.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/charlie-hebdo-paris-massacre-belgian-arms-dealer-admits-supplying-kouachi-brothers-amedy-1483391

'The French brothers who carried out an attack on the offices of the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo in Paris last week received their weapons from an arms dealer in Belgium, according to Belgian media reports.

The dealer, a notorious figure from the Brussels underworld, handed himself over to Belgian police last week.'

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

Good work by the Belgium Police, now some good Belgium Waffles for all of them :applause::applause::applause:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 14,836 Senior Member
    You guys are having a hell of a time with Belgium and Belgian......
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,569 Senior Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    I know people who have the same problem with Austrians and Australians.

One is a european country, the other is a citizen of a european country. :p

• AntonioAntonio Senior Member Posts: 2,327 Senior Member
    sgtrock21 wrote: »

....or Columbians and Colombians......

Funny how they don't say that the guy who sold them the weapons is an ILLEGAL gun TRAFFICKER not a "gun dealer".
    sgtrock21 wrote: »

One is a Germanic ethnic group the other a bunch of sheep worriers..........( Think Welsh with bigger didgeridi. )

Antonio wrote: »

What of Brazil and Brazilian?

One is a nut the other a hair cut.

• sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,569 Senior Member
    Antonio wrote: »

Funny how they don't say that the guy who sold them the weapons is an ILLEGAL gun TRAFFICKER not a "gun dealer".
    In 2007 I volunteered for a 12 month deployment to Bogota. The Army Doctors said no even though they determined me deployable following every physical! Since I was my unit's Flight Operations Sergeant the deployment orders for those going were sent to me. The orders were for Bogota Columbia! I nearly had a stroke from laughing so hard!

Hey, that is where Hercule Poirot is from ain't it? Little feller gets pissed off when they accuse him of being a Frenchy :tooth:
  • AntonioAntonio Senior Member Posts: 2,327 Senior Member
    shush wrote: »

What of Brazil and Brazilian?

One is a nut the other a hair cut.

:roll2:

Friend of mine & his wife went to a fertility clinic to get "pregnancy aid"; he needed to supply a "sample" so was directed to a small toilet to do his business in a small plastic cup. A stash of adult magazines was placed in a small table to help the patient get into the mood, but guess how old they were: The blond lady in the cover had a perm, fishnet gloves, a long pearl necklace, and no "Brazilian haircut"!.