The real scene from the Shining

twatwa Senior MemberPosts: 2,231 Senior Member
Holy Crap - Saw this on inside edition tonight....... (warning graphic)
Guy lived and only got sentenced to 10 years...... listen towards the end of video after the camera falls over....pretty chilling.
Shows how useful a "good door" could have been, he came through that one like it was cardboard.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2Kf4dQViDE

Replies

• coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,499 Senior Member
    As avoidable as this SHOULD have been, and as serious as the situation was, listening to the attacker moaning "It hurts...it hurts" and generally sounding like a cat coughing up a furball 'post shoot' made me smile a little.

I know it's bad...but dang it that's good stuff!:tooth:
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • NotHisRealNameNotHisRealName Member Posts: 57 Member
    Wow. Pretty chilling.
    Interesting to hear the shooters reaction after the fact.
    Still, better to hear the bad guy moaning than two people getting hacked to death.

Expect stupid.
    -Real.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    10 years ain't near enough time fer that dirtball and he was more than justified in busting s few caps on his sorry butt.

If he would have died I don't think there is a jury anywhere who would have said it wasn't self defense.

Where did this happen?
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,429 Senior Member
    Three hits with what appears to be a 1911, and the scumbag survives? Too bad there's not a charge of "lousy shooting" possible! I'm glad the situation got resolved as it did, but now society has to feed, clothe, and warehouse the perp for a long time, as well as treat his wounds, and he just might do it again once he gets out of jail!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • twatwa Senior Member Posts: 2,231 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    10 years ain't near enough time fer that dirtball and he was more than justified in busting s few caps on his sorry butt.

If he would have died I don't think there is a jury anywhere who would have said it wasn't self defense.

Where did this happen?

This incident happened in Idaho.