Bergdahl To Be Charged With Desertion

NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior MemberPosts: 4,324 Senior Member
“The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
- George Orwell

Replies

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,909 Senior Member
    NCFUBAR wrote: »

Yeah but they should charge Obammy with Treason because he traded 5 high valued prisoners for this scum bag.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • NomadacNomadac Senior Member Posts: 890 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    Yeah but they should charge Obammy with Treason because he traded 5 high valued prisoners for this scum bag.

X2
    Nomadac wrote: »
    X2

I still wonder why. What was so special about Bird dog that he was worth that?

Maybe this is all smoke an mirrors and Bird Dog was a spy. Maybe all this was a cover for him. We may never know the truth here. But on the surface he just wasn't worth that kind of trade.
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,176 Senior Member

Maybe this is all smoke an mirrors and Bird Dog was a spy. Maybe all this was a cover for him. We may never know the truth here. But on the surface he just wasn't worth that kind of trade.

Just an excuse for Oblowhole to get rid of some more terrorists and make things easier to close GITMO. Seems like every other week a few more of them are released.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    I wonder if the Taliban would be interested in trading Bergdahl for, oh, say, five of their top leaders? Can't hurt to ask.
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member

Very deep my mate.

I think you missed the bit about 'Obammy' being a ploncker!!!

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

• NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    You aren't going to believe this crappe' ... the Army now says the earlier reports were false and they have not reach a decision on Bergdahl. ?

http://www.armytimes.com/story/military/crime/2015/01/27/bergdahl-army-update-false-reports/22396367/
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Obammy will pardon him, IF he is charged and found guilty of treason???????

Oh, did he say that guy could have been his son too......................he may as well have cause that boy ain't likely to mate with a female. :tooth:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 15,174 Senior Member
    So...you think he'll ever be held responsible for the deaths of the men who were killed while searching for him after his "capture"....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    Not just those six ... what about those who were compromised by what information he gave to the Taliban? And he has the nerve to put on a uniform (of a Sergeant no less) sit behind a desk and collect pay and 5 years back pay. He is lower than whale crappe'.
    - George Orwell
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,122 Senior Member
    Just an excuse for Oblowhole to get rid of some more terrorists and make things easier to close GITMO. Seems like every other week a few more of them are released.

He wants as many released as he can before the Israeli Prime Minister election so he can try and get a Muslim apologist in there and give Netanyahu the boot.

But I'm just talking out of my rear.
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Ex-military intel officer says White House delaying announcement of Bergdahl desertion charge

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/01/28/bergdahl-to-be-charged-with-desertion-ex-military-intel-officer-says/?intcmp=latestnews

Typical Obammy WH BS........................
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,694 Senior Member
    All of this is pretty good evidence of my earlier assertions that Obama has been purging the military of all high ranking officers who will not bend to political pressure. I hope that enough field grade officers hold on to restore morale during the 'aftermath' of this administration...if it ever does end.
    JasonMPD wrote: »
    He wants as many released as he can before the Israeli Prime Minister election so he can try and get a Muslim apologist in there and give Netanyahu the boot.

But I'm just talking out of my rear.
    Not far from the truth. Part of Obama's reelection team is going over to Israel to work for Netanyahu's opposition, and the State Department (the taxpayers) are going to fund it.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    Not far from the truth. Part of Obama's reelection team is going over to Israel to work for Netanyahu's opposition, and the State Department (the taxpayers) are going to fund it.

I'm seeing this, too.

Israel is literally the last oasis in a desert of garbage. It's the only (literally ONLY) first world country in that vicinity. Obama is an anti-semetic radical Muslim apologist and I believe a secretly practicing Muslim, himself.

He literally WILL NOT meet with Netanyahu. How childish is that? And it speaks volumes about his intentions with Israel. Hopefully the Israeli people see just how bad the liberal agenda is and that influence from our administration will literally destroy their country.
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
    I'm seeing this, too.

Israel is literally the last oasis in a desert of garbage. It's the only (literally ONLY) first world country in that vicinity. Obama is an anti-semetic radical Muslim apologist and I believe a secretly practicing Muslim, himself.

He literally WILL NOT meet with Netanyahu. How childish is that? And it speaks volumes about his intentions with Israel. Hopefully the Israeli people see just how bad the liberal agenda is and that influence from our administration will literally destroy their country.

I totally agree. This "man" is a menace to world stability, and under different political circumstances would be branded a traitor and/or impeached. Even under a different administration 2 years from now many of his communist and Muslim civil service henchmen will remain to gum up the works of the restoration to this country and the rest of the world.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    I totally agree. This "man" is a menace to world stability, and under different political circumstances would be branded a traitor and/or impeached. Even under a different administration 2 years from now many of his communist and Muslim civil service henchmen will remain to gum up the works of the restoration to this country and the rest of the world.

Revolutionary cleansing? We've done it before.
    bisley wrote: »
    All of this is pretty good evidence of my earlier assertions that Obama has been purging the military of all high ranking officers who will not bend to political pressure. I hope that enough field grade officers hold on to restore morale during the 'aftermath' of this administration...if it ever does end.
    The conservative blogosphere has been saying that many upper echelon officers have been either forced into retirement or told to resign because they would not pledge to fire on American citizens if the order was given. I have no idea if there's any truth to that, but one has to wonder.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:

Yeah Noel, you're probably right, but this whole affair stinks to high hell and I can't help but be suspicious.
    shush wrote: »
    Very deep my mate.

I think you missed the bit about 'Obammy' being a ploncker!!!

And what the hell my limey cousin may I ask is a Ploncker?:tooth:
    I'm seeing this, too.

No it's not the only first world country in the region. Have you ever been to Kwait? It's more like Muslim Lite. Oh they pay homage to Allah and they have to keep their pretenses up to keep the other countries in the region happy, but you will find more open minded people there. Most people in Kuwait are as we wish the rest of the so called moderate Muslims were. They just can't say much for fear of reprisals. Many of the ones I knew there actually made off the cuff jokes about the 72 virgins and when we went out of country together to places for advanced training they acted like they never heard of Islam. More than once I caught some of them sampling Pork and having a secret drink.

The deal with Kuwait is that it's the biggest welfare society on the planet. Most people there don't have to work because the country is so oil rich. They travel to the west more than most Middle Easterners and have been spoiled by western culture. They LIKE the finer things in life and most Kuwaitis love Americans.

Also, Baharain and Dubai are above average Middle East countries.
    I'm seeing this, too.

Israel, while it is our primary ally in the region, it is not the only first world country there. We do have other friends in the region too. Have you ever been to Kuwait? If so if you get away from the military aspect of it and live and work in town you will see many friendly people there, friendly to the U.S.

Kuwaitis are more what I call Islam Lite. They are not, on the whole, hard core Muslims. In fact, among our operators and some of our Kuwaiti Engineers there were several that would make jokes on the sly about the 72 Virgins and such. When we would travel together for advanced training in other countries they would occasionally sample Pork as in Bacon and Sausage and have a few drinks on the sly.

And Kuwaitis on the whole LOVE Americans. Not to say they don't have a few radicals there. Anywhere Islam is the predominate religion you will have some that gravitate toward the radical side. In some countries most of them do. But Kuwait, due to being so oil rich, is one of the largest welfare societies on the planet. And these people have been spoiled by western culture.

Places like Dubai and Bahrain also are much less fanatic. And due to their rich economies they have a good life style and they love western society. You hear of radicals in these countries too, but most are not average citizens but rather were a third world country refuge that got into Kuwait and are not entitled to the welfare benefits that those deemed citizens are.

However, countries like these three, sadly, are not the Middle East norm.

Then you have places like Iran where 2/3s the people are really pro western, but the radical 1/3 rule them.
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    And what the hell my limey cousin may I ask is a Ploncker?:tooth:

I gave you a slight bum steer, my mate.

I misspell it, no c, see, sea.

Polite meaning?

Plonker.

noun;

A dope, idiot, moron, wally, pillock, dunderhead, dimwit.

Not so polite?

A large plick, spelt pxxxs.

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

• Grizz1219Grizz1219 Member Posts: 424 Member
    The only way he doesn't get charged is if obummer sticks his muslim finger into this mess... Should get life or the death penalty.. either way...
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,429 Senior Member
    Bergdhal supposedly converted to Islam, didn't he? Clip his Achilles tendons and drop him into a pen full of hungry feral hogs!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • RazorbackerRazorbacker Senior Member Posts: 4,646 Senior Member
    Revolutionary cleansing? We've done it before.
    the first thing we need to do is change the law on how hard it is to fire a government employee. Then they all have to pass the bacon test
    Teach your children to love guns, they'll never be able to afford drugs