Why I like Pacific region Islam extremist....

centermass556centermass556 Senior MemberPosts: 3,508 Senior Member
When you name your organization Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Front (BIFF), you are just an easy target

When you name your organization Moro Islamic Liberation Front (****), you are an easy target asking get it....

What the American public doesn't realize, is we have been in the Philippines for about the past 15 years pounding **** and thumping on BIFF...
"To have really lived, you must have almost died. To those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."

Replies

• JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,102 Senior Member
    When you name your organization Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Front (BIFF), you are just an easy target

When you name your organization Moro Islamic Liberation Front (****), you are an easy target asking get it....

What the American public doesn't realize, is we have been in the Philippines for about the past 15 years pounding **** and thumping on BIFF...

:tooth:
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 6,944 Senior Member
    Ah yes. . .those guys would be descended from members of the original LCAHPRS (pronounced Elk-a-purse): Large Caliber American Handgun Projectile Research Subjects.
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,258 Senior Member
    That's about as funny as

Associated
    Select
    Society
    Helping
    Others
    Less
    Endowed

:devil:
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • centermass556centermass556 Senior Member Posts: 3,508 Senior Member
    Those are real names and acronyms By the way... I have no idea what folks were thinking. It came to me again because they made the news after a few devastating attacks.
    "To have really lived, you must have almost died. To those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,764 Senior Member
    Those are real names and acronyms By the way... I have no idea what folks were thinking. It came to me again because they made the news after a few devastating attacks.

Yeah, they do come up with some crazy acronyms that mean something entirely different in 'Murica'. :roll2:

I don't know if you know about the flap that was caused by the ISIS acronym. Isis was an Egyptian goddess. This was pointed out to them on THEIR websites and caused a bit of a stir among them about naming themselves after an Egyptian pagan goddess. WWMT (What Would Mohammed Think? :silly:) Their name shortly changed thereafter to ISIL, and they had a pretty good made up excuse for the name change.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis
    Isis was worshipped as the ideal mother and wife as well as the patroness of nature and magic. She was the friend of slaves, sinners, artisans and the downtrodden, but she also listened to the prayers of the wealthy, maidens, aristocrats and rulers. Isis is often depicted as the mother of Horus, the falcon-headed deity associated with king and kingship (although in some traditions Horus's mother was Hathor). Isis is also known as protector of the dead and goddess of children.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,980 Senior Member
    Well, whatever ya do..... DO NOT Google ****... cpj/Buffy.....................:jester:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,089 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    I don't know if you know about the flap that was caused by the ISIS acronym. Isis was an Egyptian goddess. This was pointed out to them on THEIR websites and caused a bit of a stir among them about naming themselves after an Egyptian pagan goddess. WWMT (What Would Mohammed Think? :silly:) Their name shortly changed thereafter to ISIL, and they had a pretty good made up excuse for the name change.

Yes - this is QUITE annoying, especially as the MEDIA won't "let go" of the ISIS acronym. There are any number of Pagan websites that feel compelled to point this out.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,802 Senior Member
    zorba wrote: »
    Yes - this is QUITE annoying, especially as the MEDIA won't "let go" of the ISIS acronym. There are any number of Pagan websites that feel compelled to point this out.

I don't care what they call themselves, they are Scumbags. In the Philippines the one thing the radical Muslims are scared out of their skin of is the Christian Filipino. You may think I'm just saying this because I'm biased, but i'm not. It's a fact. The regular old plain jane Christian, usually Catholic, Filipino loves to catch these scumbags and cut their gizzards out and stuff them in their mouths. The Christian Filipino, and they are by far the majority there, hates the Muslim radical extremist with a passion because they hold their Christianity dear to their hearts and the Radical Muslim threatens that. Especially those in Mindanao where the main concentration of Muslims is. There are a smittering of Muslims up through the islands, but the radicals pretty well stay on Mindanao. There's not only strength but also Safety in numbers.

Back in 2003 they caught the leader of Abu Sayyaf off the coast and killed him. Shot him off his boat. Abu Sayyaf cooled off a lot after that. Many of the Muslim Filipino disappear without a trace. And the Central Government in Manila could care less. They are a pain in their side. They would love to see all the Moros just disappear and never return.

The Muslim is not the big threat in the Philippines that it might have appeared to be in the past. The NPA is a much greater threat. New People's Army. They are the Communist gorillas of the Philippines and have a presence on nearly every major island. They stay in the mountains mostly and haven't been very active lately. But they used to kill off whole villages of people who showed loyalty to Westerners, which a majority of Filipinos do.

But the average Filipino has been pounding **** and Thumping Biff as long as they have been an issue.....

Oh yeah, one Filipino told me what the acronym NPA other than New People's Army stood for,

"No Permanent Address" :tooth:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.