Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

NYPD Learns from Eric Holder and gang..... BUSTED!!!!!

robert38-55robert38-55 Senior MemberPosts: 3,621 Senior Member
Looks like NY finest has been taking lessons from the Holder gang out of DC. I guess they need a pt job, with the way the economy is and everything, I guess a NY LEO salary ain't enough these days.......

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45028595/ns/local_news-new_york_ny/t/police-busted-alleged-gun-smuggling/

Don't get me wrong and I ain't bashing LEO's or anything, but I have always thought that folks who become our Local and State and Federal LEO's are held to a higher standard than the average citizen.. how do you convience average citizen not to violate the law when the LEO's are not following established Law's? Its kind of like benevolent Dictatorship I suppose, 'Do as I say and not as I do' If the Chief LEO in this country is going to engage in illegal gun smuggling then why not each and every LEO? Why doesn't the anti-gun crowd go after these type of folks, instead of harassing law abiding gun-owners? You never here the Brady buch and the Clinton bunch, take a stand against these kind of offenses,it's always against the law abiding gun-owners. When BS like this happens it tarnishes the reputation of all LEO's and gun-owners in this Country.
"It is what it is":usa:

Replies

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,670 Senior Member
    There is crime and corruption in just about every profession. All we have to do is look at the Whitehouse and the Justice Department to see the exemplary example those people set. When you have a very large police department, such as New York City, there are bound to be pockets of criminal activity that pop up every so often...this is nothing new.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!