Early season coyote trapping

CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior MemberPosts: 4,807 Senior Member
Not bad for the first week. All snared on game trails without any bait.

coyote2.jpg

Firstyote.jpg

coyote3.jpg
The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand

Replies

• CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 11,003 Senior Member
    How are those pelts this time of year in your neck of the woods for the current market?
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • beartrackerbeartracker Senior Member Posts: 3,116 Senior Member
    Awesome man, and with out bait, that is cool. Good job on the snares. You should be very proud of that indeed. Outstanding!!!:beer:
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,807 Senior Member
    We may not sell any this year. The kid wants to make a coyote pelt comforter for his bed. I think he said it takes around a dozen dogs. He already has five (two tanned from last season).

Ayn Rand
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,807 Senior Member
    Awesome man, and with out bait, that is cool. Good job on the snares. You should be very proud of that indeed. Outstanding!!!:beer:

I had nothing to do with the trapping. That is all the kid in the photo. I just take the pictures and follow orders!

Ayn Rand
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 11,003 Senior Member
    CaliFFL wrote: »
    We may not sell any this year. The kid wants to make a coyote pelt comforter for his bed. I think he said it takes around a dozen dogs. He already has five (two tanned from last season).

Hey, that sounds like a plan, pictures will be MANDATORY if that project is completed:cool2:.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,982 Senior Member
    Seems the boy is becoming a master trapper.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.