Home Main Category Clubhouse

Spring Break

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
Kids.........Have fun and watch out fer the predators, I reckon. Probably best if most parents didn't see what was going on. Some of Daddy's little girls are doing things they would rather not know about fer sure.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4132656600001/spring-break-2015-exposed-in-panama-city-beach/#sp=show-clips
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,634 Senior Member
    So then spring break is the same as it has always been.
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,797 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »
    So then spring break is the same as it has always been.

No kiddin. If a kid says that they're going to Panama City for spring break it's a given that there will be drinking and debauchery. Any parent that doesn't realize that lives in a closet.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • shotgunshooter3shotgunshooter3 Senior Member Posts: 5,702 Senior Member
    My spring breaks were usually mild. I frequently ended up on orders for the Army.

I will say this, flying along the beach at 500' and 80 knots is extra enjoyable this time of year.
    - I am a rifleman with a poorly chosen screen name. -
    "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast, and speed is the economy of motion" - Scott Jedlinski
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    My Spring Breaks were mild in many ways but it was still the same old basics principal ... get wasted (we had Bud and Everclear disguised as fruit punch), get laid and pass out then repeat it the next day until Spring Break is over. Same basic hazards just to a higher degree ...
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    Fisheadgib wrote: »
    No kiddin. If a kid says that they're going to Panama City for spring break it's a given that there will be drinking and debauchery. Any parent that doesn't realize that lives in a closet.

When I went to college we didn't need to go anywhere special or wait for a particular season for debauchery. It went on pretty much year round.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I think they are saying more dangerous drugs besides weed and date-beach rapes/robberies are on the increase and some group of predators called "100 Milers" or something who come to prey on the kids.

But yes, things are surely going on that Beach Party movies in the 60s didn't show...............and always have been.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!