Home Main Category Clubhouse

Any thoughts on that fruitcake who crashed that plane in the Alps?

2»

Replies

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,387 Senior Member
    I think they need to open a new job, Potty relief officer. I would volunteer for this job and would take it out in Free Flights. All ya gotta do is wake up long enough to sit in the cockpit while one of the pilots takes a dump! I could do this as long as the pilot didn't have to take a dump when I had to take a dump. Otherwise they'd have to pay me hazard pay.

:wink:....................:yikes:....................:rotflmao:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    Some good thoughts here, but one thing I picked up on was that if this guy just had a siesure or something, it was covered, because there was an override system where you could key in a code from the outside and the door will open, UnLESS whoever is inside overrides that. The copilot overrode the attempts to open the door from the outside. It's pretty clear that he wanted to crash the plane.

Correct. The pilot and others had the key code but that was overridden from the cockpit. Damn tragic story, this idiot taking all those people with him. Arrgh.
    Yeah, I didn't see any reports about Islam or any other religious ideology. All I've heard is he was very depressed.

Agreed, depressed or just an idiot jerk, whatever, no jihad stuff at all. When the story first broke about the crash, and that the descent took at least 8 minutes and was fairly gradual, and with zero MayDay from the cockpit, terrorism was the first thought. Limbaugh and Hannity jumped all over that and therefore have egg on their faces now. I love Rush but occasionally he blows it. Hannity blows it all the time. Oh, well, it's all free, folks.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,708 Senior Member
    samzhere wrote: »
    Limbaugh and Hannity jumped all over that and therefore have egg on their faces now.

When do they not?
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • GunnerK19GunnerK19 Senior Member Posts: 1,088 Senior Member
    I think they need to open a new job, Potty relief officer.

Close enough. Chief Potty Officer.

chief%20potty%20officer_zpszxaxifrn.png
    I'm a Conservative. How conservative? Only Alex P. Keaton has me beat.

Taurus 605 .357, Ruger .45 Vaquero, Colt frontier commemorative .22 SA, Pietta 1860 .44 snubnose
    Buford wrote: »
    When do they not?

Well, Hannity always goes off half cocked but Rush is normally a lot more prescient. This time he blew it.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,387 Senior Member
    GunnerK19 wrote: »
    Close enough. Chief Potty Officer.

chief%20potty%20officer_zpszxaxifrn.png

Well I'll be damned! They already got it covered!:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Looks like the self centered brat was upset because he would be losing his pilots job because of a torn retina and broke up with his GF (she was smart to lose him) made him wanna take his life and 149 innocent lives too.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!