Polls for Republican presidential nomination.

Savage_99Savage_99 MemberPosts: 47 Member
What poll do you like to predict the Republican presidential nomination?

I have been reading http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/2016_republican_presidential_nomination-3823.html

Thus far I am not enthused over who is in the lead.
«1

Replies

  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    DILLIGAF?

    Trying to pick the prettiest turd in a dump truckload of crap would be a more interesting game, and that goes for both sides of the political fence. Let's follow the French Revolution model and send them all to the guillotine!
    :mad:
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 20,487 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    DILLIGAF?

    Trying to pick the prettiest turd in a dump truckload of crap would be a more interesting game, and that goes for both sides of the political fence. Let's follow the French Revolution model and send them all to the guillotine!
    :mad:
    Jerry
    I'm with ya Teach! To the tallest tree with the shortest rope!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

    "If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,016 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    DILLIGAF?

    Trying to pick the prettiest turd in a dump truckload of crap would be a more interesting game, and that goes for both sides of the political fence. Let's follow the French Revolution model and send them all to the guillotine!
    :mad:
    Jerry

    Sadly, I'm thinking that's the only cure for this. We will probably have to refresh the TREE OF LIBERTY, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. But the average American doesn't have it in him/her for such talk. So we're pretty much screwed.

    I'll go out on election day and try, because it's all I can do. I'm not going to vote for some third party wonder boy loser and I'm not staying home. I'll take a turd over a rattle snake.

    However, if we get a Republican in the White House, Any Republican, we need to really hold his/her feet to the fire. We have enough Conservatives in the Legislature to keep them in line if we would really join forces. But trying to get a hundred million or so people in lock step me thinks is a Pipe Dream!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 8,906 Senior Member
    It's almost certainly going to be Scott Walker. He's already proven himself to the oligarchs by going after the unions in WI and passing over a dozen ALEC (google it) bills virtually word for word. Bush will put up a good showing, but in the end the establishment recognizes the problem that a Bush vs. Clinton election represents and probably won't allow it to happen. Despite the wishes of most conservative voters, none of the other candidates really have much of a shot except for maybe Kasich who is basically an older, less attractive Scott Walker, but from Ohio.
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 8,906 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    I'm not going to vote for some third party wonder boy loser and I'm not staying home. I'll take a turd over a rattle snake.

    And that's exactly why we are where we are...
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

    Thomas Jefferson

    Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/t/thomasjeff109180.html#hclg4QM7EFcFvGtR.99

    This should fly on a banner in the halls of Congress and in the Oval Office..............to remind them jerk-offs what they are supposed to be doing while in office.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    After Jeb Bush's thing about the Senate should confirm Loretta Lynch I wouldn't vote for him unless he is running against Hillary ... and then I'd still throw up in my mouth a little. Snake and others reference to refreshing the Tree of Liberty would be real nice but in this day and age we can only fire one shot each (unless you are working with groups like ACORN and such) with you single ballot. The problem is we really do not have a government for the people any longer because the majority of the problem politicians are professional politicians and seem to get reelected time and time again. TERM LIMITS! Cut the Senator terms to 4 years and then no one shall serve more than 8 consecutive years.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,016 Senior Member
    And that's exactly why we are where we are...

    Yeah I guess, we're not a totalitarian state yet! That's where we are. But if people stay home we'll get more of what you're team has to offer.

    So according to you, if I don't get the candidate I want I'm supposed to stay home or vote for somebody that doesn't have a snow ball's chance in hell, and let your commie candidate win? And somehow, it will teach somebody a lesson and next time we will have a super conservative candidate that even you would vote for?

    I don't think so, this is exactly what your side wants us all to do. I will give your side some credit for being at least smart and loyal enough to your cause to put their own crap aside and go for the choice of the party. I don't care who your party nominates, you all go to lock step mode and vote for that person. W can't seem to do that. I don't care how many of you hate Hillary, if she gets the nomination she will get your votes.

    When you chime in like this I know it's not because you believe in anything I do, but that you're only trying to keep us even more divided, because that's the sure way your bunch will win. But sadly, your plan will work because our side can't put our own dumbass ideas aside.

    I like what Bigslug said a few weeks back. We should try to elect our super conservatives in our own states to the legislature and elect whoever can win as president. He/she whoever wins the presidency will sign most legislation conservatives put out there. So we have our cake and so does the old guard Republicano. That's the only way I can see our side winning.

    If we can get some good solid conservatives, like Texas has, in the Senate and House, we can change some things in this country, if we at least have a token in the White House. We can take back the education system and stop this mindless indoctrination of our young minds. That right there will be the death of us and maybe already is.

    But if we have a leftist Dummycrap in the White House we don't have a chance of doing anything, I don't care what our legislature is made up of. We will have gridlock and nothing will change, except most people will blame our conservative legislature and the next election we may get a majority of libtards there too! And if the Dummycraps own the White House it won't be long and they will own the SCOTUS too. Then we will be totally screwed for sure.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,016 Senior Member
    NCFUBAR wrote: »
    After Jeb Bush's thing about the Senate should confirm Loretta Lynch I wouldn't vote for him unless he is running against Hillary ... and then I'd still throw up in my mouth a little. Snake and others reference to refreshing the Tree of Liberty would be real nice but in this day and age we can only fire one shot each (unless you are working with groups like ACORN and such) with you single ballot. The problem is we really do not have a government for the people any longer because the majority of the problem politicians are professional politicians and seem to get reelected time and time again. TERM LIMITS! Cut the Senator terms to 4 years and then no one shall serve more than 8 consecutive years.

    I could almost go with that. But then that's another form of control. That's what the Dummycraps are all about is control. I like term limits set at the ballot box. If it doesnt' work, then we suffer. I still say, one thing we need to do is stop letting the left indoctrinate our kids. That's starting to hurt now. They don't only not know right from wrong, they don't know their ass from their head. If all we had to worry about was the lame stream media, we could get by, but when you have the Schools teaching the Commie manifesto, then they come home and get another dose while watching TV, we ain't got a chance. Then their commie politicos buying the votes of the masses! What do we do but fight over candidates and if we can't get the one we want, we stay home or vote for a hopeless choice, which is exactly what the left wants us to do (United we stand-Divided we fall, and lately we are falling pretty hard).They've got everything set to their advantage. If something doesn't change we're screwed.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,016 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    Excuse me, did you just speak to a brick wall?

    Hmmmm, let me see now, Pot or Kettle? Who is blackest?
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    I could almost go with that. But then that's another form of control. That's what the Dummycraps are all about is control. I like term limits set at the ballot box. If it doesnt' work, then we suffer. I still say, one thing we need to do is stop letting the left indoctrinate our kids. That's starting to hurt now. They don't only not know right from wrong, they don't know their ass from their head. If all we had to worry about was the lame stream media, we could get by, but when you have the Schools teaching the Commie manifesto, then they come home and get another dose while watching TV, we ain't got a chance. Then their commie politicos buying the votes of the masses! What do we do but fight over candidates and if we can't get the one we want, we stay home or vote for a hopeless choice, which is exactly what the left wants us to do (United we stand-Divided we fall, and lately we are falling pretty hard).They've got everything set to their advantage. If something doesn't change we're screwed.

    You are so right! There is an underlining problem many do not see. My kid is turning 15 next month and ever since he could grasp the fact what is taught is school is not always correct he asks my wife and I about something said in school every week or 2. I won't say he is not infected by liberal teachers but he does come home and question what is said. Luckily he has the ability to not rock the boat at school to much and survive the horse hockey at school. But how many parents out there do not take interest in what their kid is being fed? How many are simply letting the schools raise their kids? I believe kids are most susceptible to the liberal assimilation way earlier than many think. If you wait until high school or even maybe junior high it is toooo late, I think the seeds are planted even as early as 1st grade. While they are being taught the ABCs and multiplication table it is easy to throw in little things from the liberal agenda.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,952 Senior Member
    And that's exactly why we are where we are...

    We are where we are right now because of the people who voted for the CURRENT turd.... TWICE!

    Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    Jeeper wrote: »
    We are where we are right now because of the people who voted for the CURRENT turd.... TWICE!

    Luis

    Partially, also the fact certain demographics are rallied to the polls by local groups while a certain demographic does not turn out with as much verve. When a smaller group has 90% turn out and 90% Voting Bloc versus a larger group who has a much lower turn out and splits its votes roughly 50-50 the candidate that the Voting Bloc is supporting has a good advantage. Those who DO NOT vote do almost as much damage as those who vote for the turd.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,016 Senior Member
    Jeeper wrote: »
    We are where we are right now because of the people who voted for the CURRENT turd.... TWICE!

    Luis

    You're right, and also because some who are normally on our side stayed home or wasted their vote on a hopeless candidate.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,016 Senior Member
    NCFUBAR wrote: »
    Partially, also the fact certain demographics are rallied to the polls by local groups while a certain demographic does not turn out with as much verve. When a smaller group has 90% turn out and 90% Voting Bloc versus a larger group who has a much lower turn out and splits its votes roughly 50-50 the candidate that the Voting Bloc is supporting has a good advantage. Those who DO NOT vote do almost as much damage as those who vote for the turd.

    Exactly!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,952 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    You're right, and also because some who are normally on our side stayed home or wasted their vote on a hopeless candidate.

    No. We have to stop blaming people who voted for a good candidate who did not win, and put the blame squarely on the shoulders of those who voted for the current piece of shiznit.

    Only by holding to the fire, the feet of those who are actually responsible, will anything be changed. Continuing to vote for the "lesser turd" is not going to solve our problems.

    Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,016 Senior Member
    Jeeper wrote: »
    No. We have to stop blaming people who voted for a good candidate who did not win, and put the blame squarely on the shoulders of those who voted for the current piece of shiznit.

    Only by holding to the fire, the feet of those who are actually responsible, will anything be changed. Continuing to vote for the "lesser turd" is not going to solve our problems.

    Luis

    I agree with you in principle, but if we do as you say, we will still lose. We are at the point now where we can't afford another Leftist regime. And that's what we'll get if we do as you suggest. The key to this problem is not cutting our nose off to spite our face, but to better inform the nation of what is right and wrong and what works to keep us free. The dummycraps have us in a catch 22 right now. But there is hope. We need to keep them out of office as much as possible and start changing some things. They gained control of our educational system by design. This is part of their agenda. The left has a plan to take over our country, and so far we have let them put everything in place. Letting them have the White House in protest isn't going to help us. Read what I said and you will see that I'm not just surrendering to the RINOS. But I do still believe that right now a RINO is still much better than a full blown Commie Dummycrap, which is what the Dummycraps elect nowadays. Think about this, we need to elect strong Conservatives to our legislature, because this is not on a national level, it's something that's on the state level. Then we need to get a Republican in the presidency. Right now it doesn't matter too much if this is a RINO or a strong conservative. He/she will sign the legislation our conservative legislators put before him, AND he/she will be a lot more apt to select more conservative judges for the SCOTUS (A very important point right here because it has lasting effects). Then we can stop the indoctrination of our kids.

    If you can tell me how voting for someone that cant' win or how staying home and NOT voting will help our cause I'm open to changing my mind, but I dont' see any advantage in what you propose. Cutting your nose off to spite your face is NOT the answer. What you and some others here suggest will only serve to chop down the TREE OF LIBERTY, not prune it.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,952 Senior Member
    I totally get what you are saying, and if the R's push a conservative candidate that is not my first choice, (but still an acceptable one), I'll be there to help them win, but I cannot in good conscience vote for someone like Chris Christie or Jeb Bush. If that's the sort of turd they're going to try to push down our throat, then I'll be there at the ballot box, writing in Rand Paul, or Ted Cruz.

    Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,016 Senior Member
    Jeeper wrote: »
    I totally get what you are saying, and if the R's push a conservative candidatr that is not my first choice, (but still an acceptable one), I'll be there to help them win, but I cannot in good conscience vote for someone like Chris Christie or Jeb Bush. If that's the sort of turd they're going to try to push down our throat, then I'll be there at the ballot box, writing in Rand Paul, or Ted Cruz.

    Luis

    Well I can't say as I blame you much for not wanting Christie, but I could stomach a Bush, although my main problem with him is that he may not be electable from all the BS hoopla over his older brother.

    But I really believe and hope that it's Scott Walker. He is my overall favorite choice. I love Rubio and Cruz but I dont' think they'll win it. But if either of them got tne nomination I'd have NO problem voting for them.

    Actually, my favorite I don't think has a snowball's chance in hell is that feisty Louisiana Indian, Bobby Jindal.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    I completely understand people not wanting to vote for Candidate Dem or Candidate Rep because it's like asking do you want to be shot in the leg or arm? I can limp around on a bad leg better than I can do with a bum arm but not voting or voting for Candidate Other is not giving any input at all where I'm going to be hurt. Because of today's crappy candidates you just gotta choose which hurts less which really says how bad our leadership is.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,032 Senior Member
    NCFUBAR wrote: »
    After Jeb Bush's thing about the Senate should confirm Loretta Lynch I wouldn't vote for him unless he is running against Hillary ... and then I'd still throw up in my mouth a little. Snake and others reference to refreshing the Tree of Liberty would be real nice but in this day and age we can only fire one shot each (unless you are working with groups like ACORN and such) with you single ballot. The problem is we really do not have a government for the people any longer because the majority of the problem politicians are professional politicians and seem to get reelected time and time again. TERM LIMITS! Cut the Senator terms to 4 years and then no one shall serve more than 8 consecutive years.

    They ought to lynch Loretta Lynch
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    I like what Bigslug said a few weeks back. We should try to elect our super conservatives in our own states to the legislature and elect whoever can win as president. He/she whoever wins the presidency will sign most legislation conservatives put out there. So we have our cake and so does the old guard Republicano. That's the only way I can see our side winning.

    If we can get some good solid conservatives, like Texas has, in the Senate and House, we can change some things in this country, if we at least have a token in the White House. We can take back the education system and stop this mindless indoctrination of our young minds. That right there will be the death of us and maybe already is.

    That's a pretty good analysis of the situation as I see it too.

    Scott Walker may indeed win the nomination and he'd be a very reasonable candidate to vote for. And maybe electable.

    I understand Teach's rant but we do have a few pretty okay candidates this time around, and their energy will make the eventual winner nicely vetted.

    I don't see Jeb Bush getting anything close to enough voter support for the nomination. Like most, I just don't think the country will want yet another Bush. And frankly, he's not all that impressive. I wouldn't call him a RINO like Christie but he's just not someone who can bring in the votes nationwide. Scott Walker seems to have this however, as to a few others.

    Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
  • Dr. dbDr. db Senior Member Posts: 1,541 Senior Member
    My nose is getting sore. Vote for Dole he's not conservative but he can win. I held my nose and did it. Vote for McCain he's not conservative but he can win. Held my nose and did it. Vote for Romney he's not conservative but he can win. So I held my nose and did it. My nose is getting sore.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,292 Senior Member
    There are two problems in this country that are actually the SAME problem. That problem is voters that vote straight Democrat or Republican tickets without any consideration for a very viable and politically superior third party candidate.

    "United we stand, divided we fall. Let us not split into factions which must destroy that union upon which our existence hangs." Patrick Henry

    In the times of Patrick Henry, factions were political parties. And he was right. Political parties do one thing very well. They split the country and instead of taking care of the country, the political parties spend all their time and resources fighting for naked raw power over the other faction to the detriment of the whole country. It's the same mentality that controls the electorate as controls the advocates of a particular sports team. "We won!" is the cry of the mentally deficient and morally suspect electorate of both sides. Past time to stop the stupidity of the two party system and instead have candidates that are first, American, and second, only candidates that fully embrace, support, and will defend to the death the Constitution of the United States of America. Given that, the details will take care of themselves quite well. Anything less expected of any candidate for ANY high office is slow suicide of the country, and that is where we are headed.
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.



  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    Dr. db wrote: »
    My nose is getting sore. Vote for Dole he's not conservative but he can win. I held my nose and did it. Vote for McCain he's not conservative but he can win. Held my nose and did it. Vote for Romney he's not conservative but he can win. So I held my nose and did it. My nose is getting sore.

    I had no illusions about their chance of winning. All these 3 were not my ideal choice at the time, as they were either over the hill (Dole) or not conservative enough, but after they were nominated, what else is your choice? So yeah, I voted for them too.

    But tell me, if you didn't hold your nose, etc, for whom would you have voted then? Some Libertarian with totally zero chance of even winning a single state?

    I'm always saying this, but it's in the primaries where we need to support conservatives and ensure that they are nominated. It can be done -- Reagan did it.

    Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    There are two problems in this country that are actually the SAME problem. That problem is voters that vote straight Democrat or Republican tickets without any consideration for a very viable and politically superior third party candidate.

    Name one. Ross Perot? Ron Paul? I'd not call either of them viable or superior. Maybe you're thinking of some other 3rd party ideal pick?

    Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 20,487 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    There are two problems in this country that are actually the SAME problem. That problem is voters that vote straight Democrat or Republican tickets without any consideration for a very viable and politically superior third party candidate.

    "United we stand, divided we fall. Let us not split into factions which must destroy that union upon which our existence hangs." Patrick Henry

    In the times of Patrick Henry, factions were political parties. And he was right. Political parties do one thing very well. They split the country and instead of taking care of the country, the political parties spend all their time and resources fighting for naked raw power over the other faction to the detriment of the whole country. It's the same mentality that controls the electorate as controls the advocates of a particular sports team. "We won!" is the cry of the mentally deficient and morally suspect electorate of both sides. Past time to stop the stupidity of the two party system and instead have candidates that are first, American, and second, only candidates that fully embrace, support, and will defend to the death the Constitution of the United States of America. Given that, the details will take care of themselves quite well. Anything less expected of any candidate for ANY high office is slow suicide of the country, and that is where we are headed.

    Yes - "parties" are part of the problem - maybe even the majority of the problem. But I don't have a fix for it...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

    "If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • Savage_99Savage_99 Member Posts: 47 Member
    The latest poll for the Republican nomination in NH shows Scott Walker in the lead!

    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_republican_presidential_primary-3350.html
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,292 Senior Member
    samzhere wrote: »
    Name one. Ross Perot? Ron Paul? I'd not call either of them viable or superior. Maybe you're thinking of some other 3rd party ideal pick?

    That's your opinion, and not based on fact. Ross Perot? Really? You brought up that certifiable nut job? That's sort of beneath you, I think.

    You well know that a House or Senate race can run into the many millions of dollars, and that the Presidential bid this time will probably top 6 BILLION dollars when Democrat and Republican expenditures are combined. It isn't about which of those two is BEST but about which can raise the money to get their message out the MOST. A third party candidate doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of being able to compete with that.

    As to the Independent or Libertarian candidates, I'd choose Ron Paul at this time over any other candidate out there just on fiscal policy. And his son Rand is even better. And if there were a way to draft him, I'd draft Trey Gowdy, a Republican. There are better people out there, but money is the problem; can't get your message out there without the backing of megabucks from the PACs, Party warchest, and big business backing with millions in donations, and let's not forget the blessing and backing of the Party. And don't forget the press choosing your candidate for you before the primaries. Most voters have the attention span of a fruit fly and will vote mainly for whoever the Party and the press tell them to with lots of lies and deceit right at then end of the campaign. Assuming they listen to anything at all, and just go with who they saw last on the Boob Tube.
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.



  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    That's your opinion, and not based on fact. Ross Perot? Really? You brought up that certifiable nut job? That's sort of beneath you, I think.

    Er, you're the one who said:

    "That problem is voters that vote straight Democrat or Republican tickets without any consideration for a very viable and politically superior third party candidate."

    And my question is simply "Which viable and politically superior third party candidate" did you have in mind? I tried to think of ANY actual 3rd party candidate in recent years and Ross Perot was among them. Also Ron Paul. (Whom you'd not consider a nutjob, despite his rants in various political postings in the past and his seeming anti-Israel stance). Besides Paul, whom else? is all I'm asking. I'm not the person who thinks that Perot was okay either, but he was a 3rd party runner. The field is pretty small if you eliminate the Nazi and other kooks.

    Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
Sign In or Register to comment.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.