Yeah.............last day for Holder today.............finally

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,990 Senior Member
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,952 Senior Member
    Kinda pointless IMO... his replacement is going to be just as bad if what I'm seeing is true.

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,990 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    He made that hag, Janet Reno look good. I hope they give his office a good scrubbing to get rid of the slime...

Hey, you ever get meet that ole hag while you lived in South FLA?
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,940 Senior Member
    Really think anything will change
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,023 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »

Yeah, it'll change. But not for the better. This new witch thinks O'bummer's executive order on immigration was legal and just peachy!
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,832 Senior Member
    Yeah, it'll change. But not for the better. This new witch thinks O'bummer's executive order on immigration was legal and just peachy!

Aw that's nothing, all the libtards do. Everything from Sgt. Bird Dog(yeah I know his real name) to what ever Obummer did today is just Peachy with the Dummycraps. Sometimes I wish I had a safe haven all us conservative types could go hide in, so we could just let some clown like Putin or the Chinese take it over and let them see how they like a real dictatorship instead of a capitalistic constitutional government. They think our sins of the PAST are bad, wait till they see day to day life without the freedom to wipe your ass!!!

Some people on this planet got it real wrong about living in a democracy. The right to the pursuit of happiness doesn't include a right to steal what you want, smoke what you want, or kill who you want, or in other words, pick and choose which laws you want to obey because my great great grandfather may have owned your great great grandfather and it's now payback time.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 14,967 Senior Member

Not really...it's just his female doppelganger.......
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • roadkingroadking Senior Member Posts: 3,056 Senior Member
    Try him for treason...along with a bunch of others in this admin...from the top down.
    This ain't the country I grew up in...sadly.

Matt
    Support your local Scouts!
  • HvyMaxHvyMax Senior Member Posts: 1,786 Senior Member
    Anyone who would support and defend the Constitution is an enemy of the Domestic Enemy Regime!!!
    Wal Mart where the discriminating white trash shop.
    Paddle faster!!! I hear banjos.
    Reason for editing: correcting my auto correct
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,413 Senior Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »

Not really...it's just his female doppelganger.......

Meet the new Holder...same as the old Holder. Well, now when you disagree with the AG, you'll be both racist AND misogynistic...so we're probably worse off than before.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,623 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »

I think we just got a Holderet now.
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,584 Senior Member
    When I saw a video clip from "Eric the Crooked's" Farewell speech on yesterdays news I was temporarily shocked! His comment of: “This department has been restored to what it always was, free of politicization and focused on the mission without any kind of interference from political outsiders.” surprised me as I thought he was burning bridges by throwing Obama under the bus! I quickly realized he must have been referring to those pesky Congress critters demanding evidence regarding DOJ's unlawful activities. Who authorized the U.S. Congress oversight of Federal Departments? Oh! That's right. The "People" did.
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,626 Senior Member
    If you wanna really get sick, check out Holder's new job with JPMorgan Chase. Epic corruption, truly off the scale.