Home Main Category General Firearms

Anyone have onr of these?

BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior MemberPosts: 4,484 Senior Member
http://shop.rcbs.com/Products/Case-Preparation/Case-Trimming/Universal-Case-Prep-Center.aspx

I played with one at the NRA show and it seemed like time saver.
"He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician

Replies

• ilove22silove22s Senior Member Posts: 1,388 Senior Member
    i have the previous gen thats doenst have the case prep on top but mine is 110 VAC, not 24 VDC.

the newer version looks like its much better in the alignment of case to cutter head.

But if you can swing buying one, i like mine.

Just a note. If you can find a 3-way cutter for the calibers you want to trim, they are worth the $$$ in saving time. i like them and its the #1 reason i got the trimmer.
    The ears never lie.

- Don Burt
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Same here, I got the older electric trimmer. Handy to have when doing a lot of cases. Next best is a manual one with a crank and then the hand held Lee trimmer, but that will wear you out quick, it works though.

Midway has them for $359, read all the customer comments, some like it better than than others for different reasons. Most give it a good rating.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/135727/rcbs-universal-case-prep-center-110-volt#pr-header-back-to-top-link
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,484 Senior Member
    Yea I use Lee stuff now, just way to slow for my liking. Hornaday makes one like the RCBS but I keep reading bad reviews about it.
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
  • timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,684 Senior Member
    I have the older case prep center and manual trimmer with the drill adapter, they have nice stuff!
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member