Home Main Category Clubhouse

Up Nort der hey!!

Big Al1Big Al1 Senior MemberPosts: 7,827 Senior Member
I'll be in Wisconsin a few more weeks. Taking my summer trip early. No internet at the cottage, only I phone so posts will be limited. But I'll be lurking, and of course on my quest for that grail gun.

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Big Al1 wrote: »
    I'll be in Wisconsin a few more weeks. Taking my summer trip early. No internet at the cottage, only I phone so posts will be limited. But I'll be lurking, and of course on my quest for that grail gun.

I figured you will be keeping your eye out fer another good gun deal up yonder. You seem to come home with something interesting every time you go.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,715 Senior Member
    Clean up the best you can, then have the best time you can.

Maybe catch some perch and eat them for us, too.
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,398 Senior Member
    Ditto on catching some perch, or walleye, and frying them up with taters and hush puppies! And hope you find one of those grail guns, too. :up:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,636 Senior Member
    Drink some Point, hey.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,611 Senior Member
    CHIRO1989 wrote: »
    Drink some Spotted Cow, hey.

FIFY
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
    coolgunguy wrote: »
    FIFY

That too! FWIW, a bar in Mpls. just got busted for pouring a keg shipped across the WI/MN border.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,611 Senior Member
    Stupid laws.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,827 Senior Member
    Spotted Cow, Point, Leinies!!:beer:

Grain Belt!:vomit::vomit:

Been doing some gun shop therapy. So far have found bullets and brass I've been needing! Was tempted by and 1893 Marlin in .38-55, to bad I already have one. And a Ruger 96 lever gun in .44 Mag. But it was to new for me, and nobody here would EVER speak to me again if I got it! But it's only 30 minutes away!
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,096 Senior Member
    Safe travels Al
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member

Been doing some gun shop therapy. So far have found bullets and brass I've been needing! Was tempted by and 1893 Marlin in .38-55, to bad I already have one. And a Ruger 96 lever gun in .44 Mag. But it was to new for me, and nobody here would EVER speak to me again if I got it! But it's only 30 minutes away!

Dude Gunbroker wants $800.00 to $899.00 fer one so if it is considerably less, I'd jump on it like a hot gal on a Drive-In date..........................

http://www.gunbroker.com/Lever-Action-Rifles/BI.aspx?Keywords=ruger
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

You don't like Grain Belt Premium? Huh, that is my default "light" beer if there is nothing hoppier at the establishment I am at.