Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Start of a new isis bombing campaign on London?

shushshush Senior MemberPosts: 6,259 Senior Member
'Plane stowaway' body found on Richmond roof.'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-33196210

'A stowaway who is believed to have clung on to a plane has fallen to his death, while another is in hospital.

The two men are believed to have been clinging to a British Airways flight from Johannesburg to Heathrow.

The surviving man....................... taken to a west London hospital.'

Thankfully only one dropped and that did not detonate , must have been a "dope".

Looks like the other one fouled on the release mechanism or the undercarriage, to some. :roll:

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Damn, where is Sherlock Holmes when ya need him. The Coroner is Dr Watson, I presume? :whip2::roll2: :roll2: :roll2:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,349 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Damn, where is Sherlock Holmes when ya need him. The Coroner is Dr Watson, I presume? :whip2::roll2: :roll2: :roll2:

I don't know but the one that survived is the real story to me. And I'm surprised the one that died didn't fall off in the ocean or something. The survivor is truly lucky. He must have had on a lot of wool. I have known several old B-17 crew members from WWII and they would tell you that being at altitude was brutal in an non-pressurized, non- climate controlled environment. They wore thick wool lined clothing and wool lined gloves. And if they had to remove a glove to clear a jam on their 50 Cals they could get frostbite on their fingers and hands in just a few seconds of exposure. They would go into the bomb bay to pee and they say that their pee would hit the bomb bay doors as solid pellets of ice. And these stowaway goons were probably flying about 10-15 thousand feet higher than the old B-17 on average. Some modern jet airliners fly as high as 40,000 feet, but usually between 30 and 35 thousand. B-17s flew between 20 and 25 thousand feet on missions.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,105 Senior Member
    Maybe British Airways is testing out the wheelwells as a possible super duper economy class seating area?
    And if that isn't it, it's a poor showing for British Airways to bomb London with sewerside bummers.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Gator MonroeGator Monroe Banned Posts: 655 Senior Member
    Illegal Immigration ?
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    Maybe British Airways is testing out the wheelwells as a possible super duper economy class seating area?

These are the cheap seats I am waiting for.

train-indien-surcharge_1280152850.jpg

:tooth:

Illegal Immigration ?

Really?

I cannot, for the life of me think why they would want to come and live here.