Home Main Category Personal Defense

'No one helped her': NJ woman murdered by ex while awaiting gun permit

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 5,038 Senior Member
    Another reason not to live or visit N.J.
    When I applied for my Colorado permit I had it in 5 days including the weekend.

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    When people get tired of being victims, the last holdouts or bastions of Draconian gun laws shall fall.
    If Washington D.C. can become shall issue, anything is possible......
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,632 Senior Member
    She should be grateful...at least Hillary wasn't her governor. She would have been killed so much worser!
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Does the permit process include asking "Mommy May I" for long guns? She needed to invite him over for lunch- - - -a belly full of OO buckshot!
    Jerry
  • Gator MonroeGator Monroe Banned Posts: 655 Senior Member
    Even California only has a 10 day wait period after completion of DROs and payment for Firearm & DROs fee (25.00$) and a completion of HSC handgun safety card check (less than 5 mins.)
    And the Vatos & Eses can still steal guns and send them to Mexico.....
    What a farcical waste of resources making the innocent bear a burden the guilty alone should bear....
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,632 Senior Member
    This is what voting for the 'least worst' gets you.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • Gator MonroeGator Monroe Banned Posts: 655 Senior Member
    coolgunguy wrote: »
    This is what voting for the 'least worst' gets you.

Far Left & Left & Democrats want to eradicate CHL/CCW/CHP and eventually all private firearms ownership .
    Far Left & Left & Democrats want to eradicate CHL/CCW/CHP and eventually all private firearms ownership .

And to them I say, good luck with that !!!! People have tasted CCW, and for the most part, they like it!!!