Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

On the backside side of the flag debate........................

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
[IMG][/img]gayflg_zpsyjpya4gg.jpg
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,505 Senior Member
    Good one
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »
    Good one

It was being carried on the steps of the Supreme Court yesterday by some weak sisters...................
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    I'll bet it was being carried by Ben Dover!
    :vomit:
    Jerry
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    Okay Big, I'm calling you out on this one...

Gay rights and the "backside" of something? Are you tryin' to provoke a sit-in?

ha ha
    samzhere wrote: »
    Okay Big, I'm calling you out on this one...

Gay rights and the "backside" of something? Are you tryin' to provoke a sit-in?

ha ha

Maybe, or just tell them to put a Cork in it :rotflmao: :spittingcoffee:
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,127 Senior Member
    By the way some have been acting in the "gay rights" movement lately, that is new symbol of hatred. You got your marriage thing, now go live your lives and let the rest of us live ours. I am sick of it already! Actually, I have been for quite some time.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 16,446 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    By the way some have been acting in the "gay rights" movement lately, that is new symbol of hatred. You got your marriage thing, now go live your lives and let the rest of us live ours. I am sick of it already! Actually, I have been for quite some time.

Exactly....no more need for gay pride parades, etc, etc etc....you wanted "normal"...you got it....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,105 Senior Member
    Actually, this is just the beginning. Already happening across the pond. A British gay couple is suing to have their wedding in a cathedral because they want a big 'fabulous' wedding. It will happen here sooner than later. Churches refusing will lose tax exempt status over it. Christian bakeries will still be sued. Churches losing tax exempt status will necessarily cause a lot of charity work to cease. But that's all right; the liberals can pick up the slack out of their hip pockets along with the rest of us in higher taxes.

I want desperately to see a couple of anus chapeaus try to force a mosque to allow a gay wedding, or a muslim bakery to cater a gay wedding. Won't happen, though; they know who they can intimidate, so far.

To anyone that say, "It can't happen", I say, "Hide and watch".
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    I am sure we will have gay versions of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton traveling the country, extorting money and influence, for "injustices" soon enough.
    -Thomas Paine
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    I am sure we will have gay versions of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton traveling the country, extorting money and influence, for "injustices" soon enough.

It's on a roll, would not surprise me to see pantsuit herself come out of the closet, first rainbow president.
    tennmike wrote: »
    Actually, this is just the beginning. Already happening across the pond. A British gay couple is suing to have their wedding in a cathedral because they want a big 'fabulous' wedding. It will happen here sooner than later. Churches refusing will lose tax exempt status over it. Christian bakeries will still be sued. Churches losing tax exempt status will necessarily cause a lot of charity work to cease. But that's all right; the liberals can pick up the slack out of their hip pockets along with the rest of us in higher taxes.

I want desperately to see a couple of anus chapeaus try to force a mosque to allow a gay wedding, or a muslim bakery to cater a gay wedding. Won't happen, though; they know who they can intimidate, so far.

To anyone that say, "It can't happen", I say, "Hide and watch".

ISIS are throwing homosexuals off rooftops, they should all be screaming over here for Obammy to get off his duff and do more to destroy the terrorist.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/06/06/death-fall-isis-continues-to-throw-gay-men-off-buildings-under-guise-sharia-law/
    Speaking of flags. Apparently, ISIS was at a London gay pride rally...
    -Thomas Paine