Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Confederate Flag to be removed everywhere, at all costs, apparently....

JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior MemberPosts: 6,531 Senior Member
1. Walmart has pulled all Confederate flag merchandise.

2. Amazon, eBay and others have removed all Confederate flag related merchandise.

3. Apple announced its app store will remove ALL Civil War games/apps displaying the Confederate flag.

I'm ashamed of this country. I fell less and less at home here every day.

The delusional lunatic who murdered those 9 great citizens in South Carolina had as part of his manifesto that he wanted to spark the next Civil War. And thanks to the spineless politicians and their lemming constituencies it's almost there.

I'm ashamed that our social world has sunk to this childish dismissal of the Constitution and it's glorious Bill of Rights.

If you like Mark Levin, check out his podcasts (before Apple bans him too) from June 23 and 24th of this year. Powerful. Each are about 2 hours long. Worth every minute.
“There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers

Replies

  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,708 Senior Member
    Shut up you Jerk, I like Mark Levin.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 7,996 Senior Member
    I'm thinking the lesser known Confederate flag designs are about to make a major comeback.
    WWJMBD?

    "Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,531 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »
    Shut up you Jerk, I like Mark Levin.

    :uhm: Is this a reference to how he speaks to libs? If so...I agree...I love how he addresses stupidity.
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Bigslug wrote: »
    I'm thinking the lesser known Confederate flag designs are about to make a major comeback.

    I'm thunking some entrepreneurs are gonna get very rich soon selling all kinds of Confederate themed merchandise.

    Belt buckles/coffee mugs/flags/clothes/decals/tags

    Hell, you wait there will be tables set up at Gun Shows fer stuff the PC stores refuse to sell anymore.

    Next you will have to get a FBI background check just like for buying a gun to make sure you have no Racist/Hate crimes or tendencies to buy a CSA Flag!

    I'll bet those racks in truck stops and roadside souvenir/outlets will be sold out soon. Be worse than trying to find any .22 ammo on the shelves.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,531 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    I'm thunking some entrepreneurs are gonna get very rich soon selling all kinds of Confederate themed merchandise.

    Belt buckles/coffee mugs/flags/clothes/decals/tags

    Hell, you wait there will be tables set up at Gun Shows fer stuff the PC stores refuse to sell anymore.

    Next you will have to get a FBI background check just like for buying a gun to make sure you have no Racist/Hate crimes or tendencies to buy a CSA Flag!

    I'll bet those racks in truck stops and roadside souvenir/outlets will be sold out soon. Be worse than trying to find any .22 ammo on the shelves.

    You mean all that cheap crap at gun shows and country concerts will finally become profitable? Haha.
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,708 Senior Member
    JasonMPD wrote: »
    :uhm: Is this a reference to how he speaks to libs? If so...I agree...I love how he addresses stupidity.

    I listen to him everyday and when someone gets really stupid he does the Shut up you Jerk and hangs up. He is very intelligent and makes good arguments.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I kinda/sorta saw some of this coming when they first started talking about removing the flag from the SC capitol grounds. Not saying I'm clairvoyant, have ESP or even have all that good ability to read the Tea Leaves.

    That also made me, shall we say a tad stubborn on the whole issue from the get go which I found uncalled for, but understand why the SC Governor did what she did, even if I didn't agree with it.

    If they get away with all this, where will it stop? That is the scary part of it all. Like gun control, I believe it is a slippery slope into a world of PC so restrictive we will have to hide in our bedrooms to play with our toys, read the books we want and watch our favorite movies and TV shows from the past......................
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    JasonMPD wrote: »
    You mean all that cheap crap at gun shows and country concerts will finally become profitable? Haha.



    Heck yeah, be on Guns America as "Vintage" Pre-Ban Confederate battle flag without federal mandated warning label sewn in the background! Only $100 for desktop 2X2" on stand, $1000 for yard size one to display!
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,105 Senior Member
    Bigslug wrote: »
    I'm thinking the lesser known Confederate flag designs are about to make a major comeback.

    Too late; I've had mine for years and years. You snooze; you lose! :tooth:
    I also have a few skull and crossbones on black background pirate flags. Arrrrrr!
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,564 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »
    I listen to him everyday and when someone gets really stupid he does the Shut up you Jerk and hangs up. He is very intelligent and makes good arguments.

    Levin is truly "The Great One" as Hannity would say.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,349 Senior Member
    JasonMPD wrote: »
    1. Walmart has pulled all Confederate flag merchandise.

    2. Amazon, eBay and others have removed all Confederate flag related merchandise.

    3. Apple announced its app store will remove ALL Civil War games/apps displaying the Confederate flag.

    I'm ashamed of this country. I fell less and less at home here every day.

    The delusional lunatic who murdered those 9 great citizens in South Carolina had as part of his manifesto that he wanted to spark the next Civil War. And thanks to the spineless politicians and their lemming constituencies it's almost there.

    I'm ashamed that our social world has sunk to this childish dismissal of the Constitution and it's glorious Bill of Rights.

    If you like Mark Levin, check out his podcasts (before Apple bans him too) from June 23 and 24th of this year. Powerful. Each are about 2 hours long. Worth every minute.

    I listen to him every chance I get. He is truly brilliant. He is a step above all the good conservative talk show hosts.

    The problem around here is that there's only one AM station that carries him. KTRH Houston has him on every night. But most nights the airwaves are pretty busy and its so scratchy you can barely understand him. I wish conservative talk radio would get into FM channels.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,349 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »
    Shut up you Jerk, I like Mark Levin.


    I remember the time you said this to something I said about him and I thought you were telling me to shut up. And I wasn't even talking about a .270!!! :roll2::roll2::roll2::roll2::roll2::roll2::roll2::roll2::roll2:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • NomadacNomadac Senior Member Posts: 902 Senior Member
    The Confederate Flag is just the beginning. Memphis Mayor Wants to Dig Up Dead Confederate War General. http://townhall.com/columnists/toddstarnes/2015/06/26/memphis-mayor-wants-to-dig-up-dead-confederate-war-general-n2017895?utm_source=thdailypm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&newsletterad=

    I have heard some are talking about removing statues of Confederate Generals from Court Houses, etc. Anything referring to the Civil War, etc.
    The PC's are going nuts.

    I can't wait to hear Mark Levin on the radio tonight. I receive his posts on my Facebook pg. along with Dinesh D'Souza, Michael Reagan and Freedom Works, etc. I used to listen to Michael Reagan on the radio when I lived in Southern CA.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,105 Senior Member
    I'm not just sayin', I'M YELLING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNG CAPACITY!

    11412372_858429394192285_4024002469517365569_n_zpscypoxgru.jpg
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,708 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    I listen to him every chance I get. He is truly brilliant. He is a step above all the good conservative talk show hosts.

    The problem around here is that there's only one AM station that carries him. KTRH Houston has him on every night. But most nights the airwaves are pretty busy and its so scratchy you can barely understand him. I wish conservative talk radio would get into FM channels.

    I get him on XM radio and thats the only reason I have XM.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,708 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    I remember the time you said this to something I said about him and I thought you were telling me to shut up. And I wasn't even talking about a .270!!! :roll2::roll2::roll2::roll2::roll2::roll2::roll2::roll2::roll2:

    I remember that.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,105 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »

    :spittingcoffee: Brian France; good name. He can wave the white flag at the end of the races. Alienating a majority of the race fans could backfire big time. If NASCAR officials get really militant about the flag thing it wouldn't surprise me to see race boycotts by the fans and mostly empty stadiums at some races.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    :spittingcoffee: Brian France; good name. He can wave the white flag at the end of the races. Alienating a majority of the race fans could backfire big time. If NASCAR officials get really militant about the flag thing it wouldn't surprise me to see race boycotts by the fans and mostly empty stadiums at some races.

    RACE BOYCOTTS................I can see the humor in that as it applies to RACING ..........oh wait, I see more humor...................maybe I just have a sordid sense of humor. :tooth: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,919 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    I kinda/sorta saw some of this coming when they first started talking about removing the flag from the SC capitol grounds. Not saying I'm clairvoyant, have ESP or even have all that good ability to read the Tea Leaves.

    That also made me, shall we say a tad stubborn on the whole issue from the get go which I found uncalled for, but understand why the SC Governor did what she did, even if I didn't agree with it.

    If they get away with all this, where will it stop? That is the scary part of it all. Like gun control, I believe it is a slippery slope into a world of PC so restrictive we will have to hide in our bedrooms to play with our toys, read the books we want and watch our favorite movies and TV shows from the past......................
    Whether good or bad history still happened. I wonder who will be appointed The Ministry of Truth Czar?
Sign In or Register to comment.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.

Advertisement