Home Main Category Clubhouse

France on alert after terrorists storm factory, behead man

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/06/26/man-beheaded-in-apparent-terror-attack-at-factory-in-france-local-media-say/

Plus over 20 tourist/sunbathers killed in a hotel in Tunisia.

Time to quit pussyfooting around with pinprick airstrikes and destroy them at the source. Time for France and many other countries to jump in seriously, but they need our leadership to be the catalyst.

MODs please merge this with the post by Shush over in 2nd A Political. Thanx
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• HvyMaxHvyMax Senior Member Posts: 1,786 Senior Member
    Just workplace violence nothing to see here.
    Wal Mart where the discriminating white trash shop.
    Paddle faster!!! I hear banjos.
    Reason for editing: correcting my auto correct
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    HvyMax wrote: »
    Just workplace violence nothing to see here.

Same as the Texas shooter at the Army base, right? No biggie. Duh. And I agree, Hyv, that's a typical response for the Obama regime.

Seriously, I think that things will come to a peak soon and there will be some serious flashback at ISIS and other terrorist orgs. This has been building and it will overflow soon, I'm guessing. France is one of those seesaw countries currently, the pendulum is swinging back from its extreme liberal and do-good point and is headed back toward the action zone. At least that's how I see it.
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Those people need to go against an armed victim, one that can shoost them preemptively........
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    That's what can happen when you don't have good border control and terrorists just walk in.
    Glad the U.S. has good border controls in place.................wait. What??!!
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    Don't worry, those are just nice Muslims trying to give you a close barber type shave !!!!! Lol
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • Gator MonroeGator Monroe Banned Posts: 655 Senior Member
    Coming to a City & State near you (This Summer)
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    Ah, yes, another fine example of the Religion of Peace.
    samzhere wrote: »
    Ah, yes, another fine example of the Religion of Peace.

Remember that movie?

I come in peace !!!!!