Home Main Category Clubhouse

The truth is out there: Did NASA Rover find a pyramid on Mars?

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    Not only is there a pyramid, but it's right next to the Face on Mars (a memorial to Ferdinand Marcos of the Philippines), and across the Grand Canal from the Elvis & Jackie Kennedy bagel shop.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Doggone it! I thought I buried that thing better than that! I'll head out to Area 51 and take my interstellar spaceship up there and cover it up again. That's where I hid the ingredients for my favorite drink, the Pan Galactic Gargleblaster! Don't want anyone finding my stash! :silly:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Hey, My Favorite Martian came from somewhere.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • Gator MonroeGator Monroe Banned Posts: 655 Senior Member
    Did Sheila Jackson Lee (D) Texas really ask if the Rover could "go to where the Astronauts planted the flag" ?
    Weird structure and it is on Mars, but we have some natural weird looking things in rock formations too.

There are a lot of unexplained things out there and the astronauts have seen stuff that wasn't Space Junk floating by their capsules.
    In what could be considered an infinite universe, the probability that something could happen in a random manner is pretty much the ratio of 1:1. The 'pyramid shape could be some sort of crystalline matter. It could easily be a quartz or magnetite crystal. Both form natural octahedral crystalline shapes.
    ― Douglas Adams
    If you look on YouTube there are some freaky unexplained things captured on game cameras and security cameras.
    Did Sheila Jackson Lee (D) Texas really ask if the Rover could "go to where the Astronauts planted the flag" ?

Yes. She certainly did. She also said this about Vietnam in July 2010:

"Today, we have two Vietnams, side by side, North and South, exchanging and working."
    tennmike wrote: »
    Doggone it! I thought I buried that thing better than that! I'll head out to Area 51 and take my interstellar spaceship up there and cover it up again. That's where I hid the ingredients for my favorite drink, the Pan Galactic Gargleblaster! Don't want anyone finding my stash! :silly:

So wonderful that we've got "Hitchhiker" as a source for so many fun epithets and comments. Great 5-book "trilogy"!
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 8,064 Senior Member
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    We lost another space ship payload today??????????????????????

She interrupts to show it after it was going well first couple minutes.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2015/06/28/spacex-launch-ends-in-failure-rocket-erupts/?intcmp=latestnews
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    Elvis was a doughnut man.

There’s a guy works down the chip shop swears he’s Elvis.
    Just like you swore to me that you’d be true.
    There’s a guy works down the chip shop swears he’s Elvis.
    But he’s a liar and I’m not sure about you.

• Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 12,072 Senior Member
    The pyramid on Mars is four inches high. If there are Martians, they're kinda either small, or have low ambitions.
    Concealed carry is for protection, open carry is for attention.
    shush wrote: »
    Or don't give a ....ING S..T

:silly: :silly: Red Alert! Red Alert! Shush, your account has been hacked by CPJ! :silly: :silly: :tooth:
    ― Douglas Adams