Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

White House Decorated WIth Rainbow Flag Colors

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    Two dudes get married, cool. Support of it by the government, not cool. The government should be neutral. Period.

What makes ya thunk they are not impartial? :jester:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • GunnerK19GunnerK19 Senior Member Posts: 1,088 Senior Member
    So much for government being Apolitical.

Oh, and check this out. The facebook page for the US Department of State.

rainbow%20govt_zps7m7jlocg.png

So, we gotta take down Rebel flags from goobermint property, but the goobermint can get away with flying the Rainbow flag on a goobermint page? And right there with the emblem of the United States to boot?
    I'm a Conservative. How conservative? Only Alex P. Keaton has me beat.

Taurus 605 .357, Ruger .45 Vaquero, Colt frontier commemorative .22 SA, Pietta 1860 .44 snubnose
  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 6,327 Senior Member
    What a pandering maggot!
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
    cpj wrote: »
    Two dudes get married, cool. Support of it by the government, not cool. The government should be neutral. Period.

I'll stay in Drive and I think the SCOTUS has a couple who are in Reverse!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,105 Senior Member
    Maybe the lit up rainbow White House means Obama is ready for business and his service entrance in the rear is available for immediate occupancy. Boom-shaka-laka-laka-boom-boom-boom!
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 11,467 Senior Member
    That's not going to cost him any votes since he's a lame duck. He's got nothing to lose regarding his immediate legacy. And it won't cost the Democrats any votes. Pretty clear now where the cards lie.

I don't oppose same sex marriage, I just don't want it thrown in my face...or heterosexual marriage, for that matter. I'm willing to allow a couple of days of gloating, but by about Sunday, I'm done with it.
    Concealed carry is for protection, open carry is for attention.
  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 6,327 Senior Member
    I'm over it now!
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 10,854 Senior Member
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
    Maybe Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream will come up with a new flavor named Ben Dover that is rainbow swirls and full of nuts.
    ― Douglas Adams
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,351 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    I'll stay in Drive and I think the SCOTUS has a couple who are in Reverse!

Yeah, been a rough week for the home team. Day before yesterday SCOTUS upheld Obammy Care and yesterday Gay Marriage. Things don't look so good right now. But maybe this will help poison any chances for a Dummycrap win in 2016.

On the Obama Care challenge, Roberts sided with the libtards. However, yesterday, he, Alito, Thomas, and Scalia were together against Gay Marriage being sactified by the state. But Kennedy, who sided with them on the 2A before, jumped ship and went libtard. That was the difference. And this should be a great example to all those who say they'll stay home and not go vote in Nov. 2016 if they don't have their perfect candidate, of why we need a Republican in the White House. There's two, maybe three justices up for retirement, and if a dummycrap is in the White House when they do, you know what the replacement will be. And once that happens our gun rights are in grave danger and they probably will never come back once gone.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    bullsi1911 wrote: »
    fabulous!!!

I think I much prefer that black and white colour scheme , you know, the one that nice Irish chap Major General Robert Ross left upon finishing the celebratory meal President James Madison had laid on. :p
    tennmike wrote: »
    Maybe Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream will come up with a new flavor named Ben Dover that is rainbow swirls and full of nuts.

Yes, it's a thing.

I%20DOugh%20458mL%20Rendered%20Pint%20GROOM_02_zpsifdzy5nj.jpg

Taurus 605 .357, Ruger .45 Vaquero, Colt frontier commemorative .22 SA, Pietta 1860 .44 snubnose
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,564 Senior Member
    If that isn't the silliest looking image, I don't know what is....now what we have is the Gayhouse.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
    If that isn't the silliest looking image, I don't know what is....now what we have is the Gayhouse.

The entire world is wondering if they have lost their marbles in DC by now.
    Muahahaha.

11694854_600682193408437_982242075435805102_n_zps8qtccyou.jpg

:silly:

GunnerK19 wrote: »
    Yes, it's a thing.

I%20DOugh%20458mL%20Rendered%20Pint%20GROOM_02_zpsifdzy5nj.jpg

:spittingcoffee: Just read the description on the bottom of the carton. :rotflmao:

Google the word 'felching' and you'll know why I'm :rotflmao:
    ― Douglas Adams
    That is the most vile and disgusting practice I have ever read about, it would make cpj blush!

pukin%20cat_zps22jnk85c.jpg

Big Chief wrote: »
    That is the most vile and disgusting practice I have ever read about, it would make cpj blush!
    GunnerK19 wrote: »
    pukin%20cat_zps22jnk85c.jpg

I knew all y'all would appreciate that little tidbit of knowledge! :rotflmao:
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,564 Senior Member
    :spittingcoffee: Just read the description on the bottom of the carton. :rotflmao:

These people are SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..

:vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,127 Senior Member
    That is almost as bad (and possibly worse than) santorum.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • EliEli Senior Member Posts: 3,074 Senior Member
    shush wrote: »
    I think I much prefer that black and white colour scheme , you know, the one that nice Irish chap Major General Robert Ross left upon finishing the celebratory meal President James Madison had laid on. :p

:roll2:

I laughed way more than I should have at that.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,708 Senior Member
    These people are SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..SICK..

It's a act of love. I bet they burn a bunch of incense.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • MississippiBoyMississippiBoy Senior Member Posts: 819 Senior Member

Since y'all brought this subject up......I might as well share this. Don't worry....it's hilarious.

https://youtu.be/cTrOb8zyrZk
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,692 Senior Member
    Moochel just farted!!
    Big Al1 wrote: »
    Moochel just farted!!

Are you sayin' Moochelle is a closet unicorn that farts rainbows??!! :uhm:
    ― Douglas Adams
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,919 Senior Member
    Regarding the rainbow parody flag being waved on the news. A 1969 Supreme Court ruling determined that desecration of the flag specifically burning as a protest was protected by the first amendment (freedom of speech). I consider the rainbow U.S. flag a parody. It was displayed in celebration, not protest. My local TV news had a live broadcast of the white house this morning. I was surprised that the new rainbow U.S. phag (Freudian slip) flag was not the current flag flying over the white house. Obama promised change. Since 2008 the times have been a-changin! Not for the better of our USA!
  • KalamazooKidKalamazooKid New Member Posts: 13 New Member
    I'm gonna puke if I see another rainbow.