Home Main Category Personal Defense

Score: thugs 0, Tx gunshop owner 1

samzheresamzhere BannedPosts: 10,923 Senior Member
Another Darwinian-flavored story, and why it's becoming more and more inadvisable to commit burglary at gunshops, especially in Texas.

Houston gunstore had been burglarized, so the owner was camping out there, and wee hours breaking resulted in two perps shot, one shot dead. Story isn't remarkable, but I think I'll head up to the shop (I've been there before) next week and buy some ammo or something, just as a way of saying thanks.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/police-gun-shop-owner-fatally-shoots-burglar/34029574

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Good fer the LGS owner.

Some of the comments below the article are hilarious.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Good fer the LGS owner.

Some of the comments below the article are hilarious.

Yeah. I especially liked the one about "like trying to steal fire from hell"
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Poster said they shut down the original posts............some said he was a nice boy in college or gonna start, another said he was a graduate...............I wonder if they could have been Obammy's Sons??? Illegals.............:jester:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    Poster said they shut down the original posts............some said he was a nice boy in college or gonna start, another said he was a graduate...............I wonder if they could have been Obammy's Sons??? Illegals.............:jester:

Texas is fast becoming a Not Criminal Friendly State. Just goes to show you what good law can do.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member

Oh yeah, the Libtards think EVERYBODY is good, except Conservative Republicans and cops

:uhm:..........:buff2:..........:silly:..........:nono:..........:applause:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    They ain't bad, they just tryin to git by.
    They hadna orta shoot him!
    He was a good boy, he woulda quit da heron and the crack and meth, why they do him like dat ?
    He wernt gonna shoot them with dat gat, it was just for show, he was a good boy never meaning no harm.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996