Home Main Category Personal Defense

Houston store clerk 2, thugs -2

samzheresamzhere BannedPosts: 10,923 Senior Member
Here's a nice and more often typical story from Houston last night, where 3 armed thugs tried to rob a convenience store, and one of the owners shot and killed 2 of the 3. The fleeing would-be robbers dropped the wounded 2 at a nearby hospital but they both assumed room temperature soon after. Cops are now looking for the driver and 3rd failed robber. Yet another couple of misguided underachievers are spared the stress of a trial and incarceration.

Score: store clerk 2, thugs -2

http://www.click2houston.com/news/store-clerk-shoots-two-attempted-robbers-in-southwest-houston/34148790

Replies

• DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    samzhere wrote: »
    ....." Yet another couple of misguided underachievers are spared the stress of a trial and incarceration.

Score: store clerk 2, thugs -2

http://www.click2houston.com/news/store-clerk-shoots-two-attempted-robbers-in-southwest-houston/34148790

Score: good guys 2, bad guys 0

Rather: We the People, are spared the burden and cost of their trials and other related expenses, too bad the third man survived, he should have gotten a serving of sauce too !!
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    :applause::applause::applause:

Clerk make POP POP POP............good on him :guns::guns::guns:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!