Home Main Category Personal Defense

Man Asks Cop To Move Patrol Car, Gets Tasered, Head Stomped On, Beaten With Flashligh

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    So what. The creep is a known druggie, known to be armed. Cop shoulda shot him. Just in case.
  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 7,413 Senior Member
    Stupdity on both parts. Entitled jerk druggie cussing at a cop, stupid. Cop beating said druggie with a flashlight, stupidity.
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 18,141 Senior Member
    Elk creek wrote: »
    Cop beating said druggie with a flashlight, stupidity.

....but probably very gratifying....just sayin....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    ....but probably very gratifying....just sayin....
    Truth in any language:tooth:
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    You insensitive hateful ??? tool !
    Giggle....
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • N320AWN320AW Senior Member Posts: 648 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    Cop hitting him with the light while he was on the ground with his head pinned, and not doing anything other than resisting, that's a little excessive.
    "not doing anything but resisting." Come on. What would you expect a cop to do by himself? Have the guy put his hands behind his back for handcuffs? Probably not gonna happen. Resisting arrest has many, many forms, from twisting around squirming thru violent behavior or worse.

I wouldn't judge this officers actions with a broad brush. At lease until all the facts are in.
    Bad guy on ground cop gets off then reengages by stepping on his head and hitting with a flashlight. Cop had control then he gave it up just to regain control with more force. Not something any cop is taught. No matter how you cut it he screwed up.
    I remember an incident, driving in the 120,. And I see a big guy beating down a uniformed police officer, mashing him etc... His female partner Is standing there twirling her thumbs, this officer is getting killed literally, so **I jump the curb and stop not far from the perp, grab my maglite ,©®, lol, and swing for the bleachers and knock the perp into the middle of next week, I cuff said perp with the female partners cuffs, and figure I am royally screwed, as I was on suspension at the time.

Suddenly I am surrounded by units and brass, and a pack of wild dogs fighting over who will get credit for the collar, I see my cue and exit stage left......
    Later on my boss asks if I was in static island, I make all confused, Somebody fitting your description etc.....
    Not me boss ! Lol....
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • N320AWN320AW Senior Member Posts: 648 Senior Member
    Elk creek wrote: »
    Bad guy on ground cop gets off then reengages by stepping on his head and hitting with a flashlight. Cop had control then he gave it up just to regain control with more force. Not something any cop is taught. No matter how you cut it he screwed up.

He didn't screw up at all. He was doing what he felt necessary to control the situation. When fighting some idiot you do not have time to stand-back, have a smoke, and figure what you should do next!

Been there, done that, on several occasions! It all happens in a blink of the eye.
  • HvyMaxHvyMax Senior Member Posts: 1,826 Senior Member
    Guy appeared to be laying limp when his arm was grabbed and head stomped. I would consider the flashlight to the head attempted murder. I don't know how laying limp on the ground can be considered resisting to the point you would use near/deadly force!!! Another case of an Enforcer feeling dissed by a lowlife civvy. Kind of like people who would shoot you for bumping into them. They are the Enforcers and you will grovel before them civvy scum!!!
    Wal Mart where the discriminating white trash shop.
    Paddle faster!!! I hear banjos.
    Reason for editing: correcting my auto correct
    So learn to grovel........
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Just a poorly trained jackbooted thug being a poorly trained jackbooted thug. :tooth:

Any police officer, former or present, that believes it is acceptable to stomp a person's head on the pavement should have a lead weighted Louisville Slugger laid up side their head at high velocity. That kind of behavior by the officer is never acceptable.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    tennmike wrote: »
    Just a poorly trained jackbooted thug being a poorly trained jackbooted thug. :tooth:

Any police officer, former or present, that believes it is acceptable to stomp a person's head on the pavement should have a lead weighted Louisville Slugger laid up side their head at high velocity. That kind of behavior by the officer is never acceptable.
    This!
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Toss him in the drunk tank overnight with about a dozen of his former clients. Let's see how well he fares without all the toys hanging off his belt!
    Jerry