Brady vs. Lucky Gunner Lawsuit

NomadacNomadac Senior MemberPosts: 890 Senior Member
"The Brady Center recently organized a lawsuit against Lucky Gunner. Their stated goal was to put us out of business, and we believe, to outlaw the sale of ammunition online by judicial decree. After several months of spending our own money defending the lawsuit, it was dismissed and the judge awarded us $111,971.10 as a partial reimbursement for our legal fees.

The Brady Center predictably appealed the judge’s ruling and we are prepared to continue defending your rights and ours. While it is not yet clear when the $111,971.10 fee reimbursement will be paid, we are going to donate 100% of what is recovered to groups that support and defend the 2nd Amendment. We will fight to recover these funds from the Brady Center and to hold the Brady Center responsible for yet another frivolous lawsuit."

Please tell us where you want the recovered fees to go by voting.http://www.luckygunner.com/brady-v-lucky-gunner?src=alert0716

GOA’s Larry Pratt: Second Most Powerful Gun Rights Activist.
http://www.gunowners.org/news07132015.htm

The current leading group is Illinois State Rifle Association.I believe that GOA is a more National Lobbying Group and would do more with the Money.
GOA needs your support, please vote for them.

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,990 Senior Member
    :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,935 Senior Member
    :that:
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,725 Senior Member
    GOA is down to 3rd, NRA-ILA has moved past them into 2nd.
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.