Home Main Category Personal Defense

Yet another reason for CCW

Elk creekElk creek Senior MemberPosts: 6,944 Senior Member
Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.

Replies

• knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 22,232 Senior Member
    Or a reason to not go back/stop to help a "stranded" motorist.
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,035 Senior Member
    No good deed goes unpunished. Sorry for the victims, trying to help someone in trouble got them killed. I understand their daughter survived?
  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 6,944 Senior Member
    She's in billings news said. The shooter was found in Meeteetse, Im shocked he lived through the stop.
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    I was clued into a common crime scenario in the Dominican Republic,
    Criminals would simulate an accident complete with fake victims laying around, usually a motorcycle, and when anyone would stop to help, they rob the responders at gun point.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • Gator MonroeGator Monroe Banned Posts: 655 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Absolute scum... Jesus Deniz Mendoza, Probably another illegal?

The Untermenschen & Turd World types are flooding in and its only going to get far worse ...
    A target rich environment.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    In my old age I've gotten real particular as to who I'll stop to assist on the road. And it ain't happening after dark; I'll call it in on the phone. And I pull in front of, not behind, the vehicle; gives a better chance to see what's up. And I don't leave the truck without the 'American Express Card'.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    I was saved from that fate, I saw victims, the old Dominican Colonel saw wolves, he fired a shot into the air, and the victims ran off, into the waiting arms of a squad of uniformed Dominican police a bit farther down the road.