Home Main Category Personal Defense

And this is why...

124»

Replies

• BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,721 Senior Member
    samzhere wrote: »
    That's easy. Just send money.

One of the forums I belong to has a contributor status membership. You have access to a couple of forums that the general members don't. If you don't want to deal with the silliness you go there. I kind of like that option.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,692 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »
    Fortunately I do not have that problem.
    Overkill is underrated.
    Are they even around anymore?
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,692 Senior Member
    I believe they're rebooting them this fall.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    One of the forums I belong to has a contributor status membership. You have access to a couple of forums that the general members don't. If you don't want to deal with the silliness you go there. I kind of like that option.

Yeah, but how the heck can I get members here to send their checks and money orders?
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 7,660 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    The muppets? That WRONG.

It will be hard to beat the old Muppets. Sorry, it was hilarious, and the side humor was very quick and intelligent. Pretty sure PC will kill a reboot though.
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,812 Senior Member

I would have thought that there would still be some who would pay to be insulted. :tooth:
    bisley wrote: »
    I would have thought that there would still be some who would pay to be insulted. :tooth:

There are. They're called politicians.
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    It's like going to a range or a gun store and complaining about people, what can you expect ? People are going to act according to their educational background and abilities, if you can't abide people, live in a cave and be a hermit.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
    Or join a private gun club and be done with it.
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,406 Senior Member
    YOU CANT beat the original muppets. It's like the remakes of the Blues Brothers. Which I refuse to watch on principal.

:agree:

Same for Looney Toons............ They all died with Mel Blanc. No one else sounds the same
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
    I prefer the crazy original cartoons of the 1930s,
    The jokes and innuendo were unbeatable !!

The Daffy Doctors is a perfect example, I prefer the original Daffy Duck.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daffy_Doc
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,961 Senior Member
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    It's like going to a range or a gun store and complaining about people, what can you expect ? People are going to act according to their educational background and abilities, if you can't abide people, live in a cave and be a hermit.
    aren't any caves around here
    NN wrote: »
    aren't any caves around here

You're supposed to dig your own, I think. No caves in Houston either. Guess I'm stuck out on the flats.
    You're supposed to dig your own, I think. No caves in Houston either. Guess I'm stuck out on the flats.

Sam:
    There is a company that will make a concrete cave of sorts. The pic reminded me of a WW II Quonset hut covered by a crude layer of cement.

I suppose one could burry a shipping container for a cave
    might drowned in something like that in a wet area, though.
    Or move to the mountains of West Virginia...
    NN wrote: »
    Sam:
    There is a company that will make a concrete cave of sorts. The pic reminded me of a WW II Quonset hut covered by a crude layer of cement.

I suppose one could burry a shipping container for a cave
    might drowned in something like that in a wet area, though.

It's easier if I just close my eyes.
  • FlashoverFlashover Member Posts: 390 Member
    YOU CANT beat the original muppets. It's like the remakes of the Blues Brothers. Which I refuse to watch on principal.

Appropriate considering some of the people on here sound like Statler and Waldorph :roll2:
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    Flashover wrote: »
    Appropriate considering some of the people on here sound like Statler and Waldorph :roll2:
    They were the best thing about the muppets by far.
    It's easier if I just close my eyes.
    Yeah, I just set the chimera with a fire in the yard and I am in the wilds of no-wheres-ville until it might start to rain.
  • Gator MonroeGator Monroe Banned Posts: 655 Senior Member
    Lancelot Link (Secret Chimp) trounces the Muppets ...
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,626 Senior Member
    Lancelot Link (Secret Chimp) trounces the Muppets ...

Batting 1.000, I see. Your record of being wrong is still perfect! :rotflmao:
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
    A most appropriate comment, considering that myself and some of the people on this forum sound remarkably like Statler and Waldorph :roll2:

FIFFY.. :jester:
  • FlashoverFlashover Member Posts: 390 Member
    DoctorWho wrote: »

FIFFY.. :jester:

Guilty as charged, yet both of them were better looking :tooth:
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,626 Senior Member
    Guilty as charged, yet both of them were better looking :tooth:

And taller?:tooth:
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin