USMC 80-84
-96 lbs

Replies

• ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 23,989 Senior Member
    Monsoon Season
    "To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    A bit too much humidity, I guess!
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,395 Senior Member
    Weather; it's called weather. And it changes its mind constantly! :tooth:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • gatorgator Senior Member Posts: 1,746 Senior Member
    Looks like we're in for round two in a few minutes.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
    USMC 80-84
    -96 lbs
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,713 Senior Member
    cpj was outside again
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,663 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    Technically, part of me IS in that water. Since I left sweat in Arizona last weekend, it condensed and formed rain.
    If that's the case, come on out to Cali - we need the rain. I'll even treat you to a dance performance! :devil:
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    zorba wrote: »
    If that's the case, come on out to Cali - we need the rain. I'll even treat you to a dance performance! :devil:

That is what Ned needs....................he just doesn't know it yet :jester:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    Big Chief wrote: »
    That is what Ned needs....................he just doesn't know it yet :jester:

If the tropical storm headed this way turns into a hurricane and turns east up the coast, NN will need to get the boat and life jackets ready for him and Mrs. Clean. They can go to the PX by boat and load up on supplies! :up: :roll2: :jester:
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 6,083 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    If the tropical storm headed this way turns into a hurricane and turns east up the coast, NN will need to get the boat and life jackets ready for him and Mrs. Clean. They can go to the PX by boat and load up on supplies! :up: :roll2: :jester:

Not until he finds someone to drive him. My Ass Rides In NAVY Equipment.
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,713 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »

That boat has been used to run down the road after a hurricane---weird seeing the yellow centerline under the boat.
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
    NN wrote: »
    That boat has been used to run down the road after a hurricane---weird seeing the yellow centerline under the boat.

If that tropical storm becomes a hurricane and heads up the coast, it could get to Cat 2 or 3 with all that warm water from the Gulf Stream sliding along the coast. No kiddin'; don't let that thing sneak up on ya unprepared!

Farm Boy Deuce
    Not until he finds someone to drive him. My Ass Rides In NAVY Equipment.

Nah, he can handle that huntin' and fishin' boat pretty good..................except for when he forgets to screw in the drain plug! :roll2:
    ― Douglas Adams