Throwing the BS flag on Cankles

104RFAST104RFAST Senior MemberPosts: 1,247 Senior Member
Over the past weeks I've had the opportunity to discuss Hillary's E-Mail with a retired Military friend
who had access to Top Secret info on a daily basis. He indicated people who are authorized to see
Secret information have access to Government computers (.Gov). Only government computers can
access this information,They are restricted in that they cannot pass this information to a civilian server,
can't download to flash drives or CD's and cannot print. So, how was nurse ratchet able to send and receive
secret info on a daily basis?
How did the White House,State Dept and others communicate with Hillary. If someone rigged her server
to send and receive classified information outside of a .gov server that is a felony.

Replies

  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,034 Senior Member
    I don't know the tech details, so I'll not comment on that...one small correction however. If you or I did that, it would be a felony. I'm not convinced this will end up with anything other than a slap on the wrist for her, or others in similar positions.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 27,815 Senior Member
    coolgunguy wrote: »
    I don't know the tech details, so I'll not comment on that...one small correction however. If you or I did that, it would be a felony. I'm not convinced this will end up with anything other than a slap on the wrist for her, or others in similar positions.

    Don't know about that. Both Obummer and Kerry have no love for her so they seem to be throwing her under the bus almost daily nowadays...
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 12,833 Senior Member
    Some have speculated that a Biden run could be dependent on him knowing something about the emails, who did what, and what it all means.

    In other words, he may have some dirt on Hilary.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,519 Senior Member
    Bubba pardoned someone for doing about the same thing who was coming up on charges.

    Like I said before, I'd be on my way to Leavenworth or already be held in pretrial confinement if I had ever misused classified information like the Pantsuit and her minions.

    SecDef is privy to a lot of information and mishandling it can and probably did put Americans and others lives in danger..............wonder if Benghazi investigations will reveal (some was out on the news about Evac plans for personnel and security already) will show her egregious lack of security safeguards may have had a big role in what went down there.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,034 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Bubba pardoned someone for doing about the same thing who was coming up on charges.

    Like I said before, I'd be on my way to Leavenworth or already be held in pretrial confinement if I had ever misused classified information like the Pantsuit and her minions.

    SecDef is privy to a lot of information and mishandling it can and probably did put Americans and others lives in danger..............wonder if Benghazi investigations will reveal (some was out on the news about Evac plans for personnel and security already) will show her egregious lack of security safeguards may have had a big role in what went down there.


    Or, maybe the Consulate @ Benghazi was regarded as an 'acceptable' loss, at least as regards media reaction during a tough time for the administration...Seems that crises pop up at relatively opportune moments for folks in this government. just sayin'
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 14,287 Senior Member
    I worked with classified material for many years...The system designed to handle classified material is called the SIPERNet...without getting into the details, you can most certainly print this material...otherwise it could not be delivered to the intended person...that's why there are classified stamps and cover sheets. This link explains how the SIPRNet works.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIPRNet. In a properly constructed classified message...each part of the message shows the classification of that particular part...

    The computer systems used on a daily basis for unclassified traffic are indeed capable of connecting with civilian servers...we used to send e-mail to our civilian counterparts (LE, Fire, EMS, Emergency Management, etc) all the time....

    The issue in this case is not, I believe, an incident of breaching classified protocols or blatantly posting classified documents on e-mail...but rather a case of unclassified messages whose content, taken in total were or should have been classified. Most likely a couple of idiots discussing something they heard in a staff meeting that SHOULD have been discussed on the SIPRNet and definitely NOT intended to be sent outside of the .Gov system.

    More to the point....even the lowliest government employee knows that conducting official business on a personal computer is forbidden...at best it can result in the loss of ones job at worst it can result in a vacation in sunny Kansas.

    What this boils down to is the simple fact that the Hildabeast and her staff don't think the rules that every government employee knows does not apply to them...Elitism and arrogance at work...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 6,227 Senior Member
    One of my pet scenarios is that Obama will cut a deal with Hillary that requires her to drop out of the race and he will see that she does not spend any jail time. I have no doubt that he knows exactly what she has done, as well as the full extent of it, and is letting her take a beating for now. When the time is right, he'll call of his hounds and do a behind the scenes push for his pet lap dog, crazy old uncle Joe. Biden, of course, will have to make some concessions to Obama which will give Obama strong influence of any actions of decisions made by President Biden. Short of declaring martial law or some extreme usurpation of constitutional authority, that's the closest he can come to a third term.
    Jerry

    Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 14,287 Senior Member
    "Crazy Uncle Joe for President" ...somebody just shoot me now...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,268 Senior Member
    JerryBobCo wrote: »
    One of my pet scenarios is that Obama will cut a deal with Hillary that requires her to drop out of the race and he will see that she does not spend any jail time. I have no doubt that he knows exactly what she has done, as well as the full extent of it, and is letting her take a beating for now. When the time is right, he'll call of his hounds and do a behind the scenes push for his pet lap dog, crazy old uncle Joe. Biden, of course, will have to make some concessions to Obama which will give Obama strong influence of any actions of decisions made by President Biden. Short of declaring martial law or some extreme usurpation of constitutional authority, that's the closest he can come to a third term.

    I have no doubt either. This was all about HIM not so much her. She just played into it. When the Embassy was attacked in Libya, they all tried to make it look like that anti Muslim Video inspired the Muslims to go on the war path, because Prez had already made the Edict that the War on Terror was over and all the Muslim Bad Guys had ceased and desisted. And the 2012 presidential elections were coming on fast. That's why the whole bunch of them were conspiring to shift the blame to the Video. So I think Prez knew all about everything or he would have let the bus run over her by now.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,407 Senior Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    I worked with classified material for many years...The system designed to handle classified material is called the SIPERNet...without getting into the details, you can most certainly print this material...otherwise it could not be delivered to the intended person...that's why there are classified stamps and cover sheets. This link explains how the SIPRNet works.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIPRNet. In a properly constructed classified message...each part of the message shows the classification of that particular part...

    The computer systems used on a daily basis for unclassified traffic are indeed capable of connecting with civilian servers...we used to send e-mail to our civilian counterparts (LE, Fire, EMS, Emergency Management, etc) all the time....

    The issue in this case is not, I believe, an incident of breaching classified protocols or blatantly posting classified documents on e-mail...but rather a case of unclassified messages whose content, taken in total were or should have been classified. Most likely a couple of idiots discussing something they heard in a staff meeting that SHOULD have been discussed on the SIPRNet and definitely NOT intended to be sent outside of the .Gov system.

    More to the point....even the lowliest government employee knows that conducting official business on a personal computer is forbidden...at best it can result in the loss of ones job at worst it can result in a vacation in sunny Kansas.

    What this boils down to is the simple fact that the Hildabeast and her staff don't think the rules that every government employee knows does not apply to them...Elitism and arrogance at work...
    Besides all of the above, there is nothing to stop retyping info on another device once a document is taken out of a SCIF.
    This message has been deleted
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,466 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Don't know about that. Both Obummer and Kerry have no love for her so they seem to be throwing her under the boss almost daily nowadays...
    Poor "boss" LOL
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,466 Senior Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    I worked with classified material for many years...The system designed to handle classified material is called the SIPERNet...without getting into the details, you can most certainly print this material...otherwise it could not be delivered to the intended person...that's why there are classified stamps and cover sheets. This link explains how the SIPRNet works.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIPRNet. In a properly constructed classified message...each part of the message shows the classification of that particular part...

    The computer systems used on a daily basis for unclassified traffic are indeed capable of connecting with civilian servers...we used to send e-mail to our civilian counterparts (LE, Fire, EMS, Emergency Management, etc) all the time....

    The issue in this case is not, I believe, an incident of breaching classified protocols or blatantly posting classified documents on e-mail...but rather a case of unclassified messages whose content, taken in total were or should have been classified. Most likely a couple of idiots discussing something they heard in a staff meeting that SHOULD have been discussed on the SIPRNet and definitely NOT intended to be sent outside of the .Gov system.

    More to the point....even the lowliest government employee knows that conducting official business on a personal computer is forbidden...at best it can result in the loss of ones job at worst it can result in a vacation in sunny Kansas.

    What this boils down to is the simple fact that the Hildabeast and her staff don't think the rules that every government employee knows does not apply to them...Elitism and arrogance at work...
    I had a SECRET clearance for 30+ years I received and posted printed unclassified information from SIPERnet on the daily aircrew information clipboard in flight operations. SECRET info was verbally briefed or printed (properly identified and secured) and signed for by the Pilot in Command or Mission Commander. TOP SECRET or CRYPTO is a whole other "ball game". All classified material is not allowed to be copied to portable digital media or forwarded to a non secure computer. Of course it does happen due to ignorance or in this case arrogance.
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 27,815 Senior Member
    sgtrock21 wrote: »
    Poor "boss" LOL
    Damn autocorrect!!!!!
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 12,833 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Damn autocorrect!!!!!
    Is it your worst enema?

    You could claim ESOL instead of being outsmarted by your Apple product. 10% smarter than the machinery and all that, you know.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,034 Senior Member
    Is it your worst enema?

    You could claim ESOL instead of being outsmarted by your Apple product. 10% smarter than the machinery and all that, you know.


    BAM!!
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
Sign In or Register to comment.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.