Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Is this the beginning of the war

104RFAST104RFAST Senior MemberPosts: 1,281 Senior Member

Replies

• BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,721 Senior Member
    It's getting crazy out there that's for sure.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • 104RFAST104RFAST Senior Member Posts: 1,281 Senior Member
    Suspect in custody, didn't take very long. His mama says he didn't hurt anybody, he was a good boy
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,813 Senior Member
    Unless they catch the actual shooter quickly, and start rolling up his partners, if any, this could be very bad. I can't say how this will go in Houston, but I know the response around here would be very hardcore.

EDIT: Never mind - I didn't see the previous response before posting. If it stops here, that will be very good.
  • Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 6,083 Senior Member
    They don't really want to go that route.
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • TxwheelsTxwheels Member Posts: 151 Member
    My Grand dad predicted my sister would become ill and die a year before it happened. The day I left for 'Nam, he said I would be injured but return home in one piece.
    About a year before he passed away he told me, "there will be a war between the whites and the blacks before your time is through on this earth".
    I truly believe it's coming and not too far in the future. And the blacks aren't going to like the outcome!
    If I don't answer the phone, I'm probably in the Senate taking a POTUS and wiping my Congress
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,577 Senior Member
    104RFAST wrote: »
    http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/08/28/texas-deputy-executed-days-after-black-radical-group-calls-for-killing-cops/http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/08/28/black-activists-called-for-lynching-and-hanging-of-white-people-and-cops/ I saw this yesterday and blew it off as just a few crazies spouting off, then this morning I wake up to the execution of a cop in Houston.This is not going to end well.

The answer, in a way, is yes. I take it as a declaration of war, though my ROE won't change.

These radicalized "social justice" groups are persistently encouraging young blacks and other radical sympathizers to be more violent and specifically target police as a matter of mission, not opportunity--specifically white police officers. It's a race war. But the white cops aren't the racists.

It's only a matter of time, if this allowed to persist, that these young radicals will become emboldened enough to become very, very violent.
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,484 Senior Member
    What's your solution Jason?

Stay safe out there
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    BAMAAK wrote: »
    Stay safe out there
    Yes this.

After the New York Officers were shot, there was a big push about officer security here in Charlotte. I haven't heard much lately. With the dismissal of charges against officer Kerrick, on Fri, I expected more of a response, but it has been quiet here. I don't know if this is just a calm before the storm, but this case didn't seem to be as polarizing nationally.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,910 Senior Member
    The New Black Panthers and Minister Farrakhan are responsible for a lot of the encouragement of violence to their nitwit followers.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    I wish Obama would keep better track of his sons.
  • N320AWN320AW Senior Member Posts: 648 Senior Member
    Earlier today watched Geraldo Rivera spouting his usual smuck as an anti-gun person. He mentioned how many people are killed in the USA by guns. A lot! But someone else pointed out that the vast majority of murders in this country are caused by gang violence. True. I don't care what color someone is, but if these gang-bangers want to annihilate each other with guns . . .Have a field day!
  • 104RFAST104RFAST Senior Member Posts: 1,281 Senior Member
    http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/texas-black-panthers-threatened/2015/08/31/id/672892/This is very dangerous.
    All we need is one shot fired and its game on. This is going down hill very fast! Be very careful and keep your family
    close if you live anywhere near to this BS. These people are on somebody's payroll.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    104RFAST wrote: »
    http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/texas-black-panthers-threatened/2015/08/31/id/672892/This is very dangerous.
    All we need is one shot fired and its game on. This is going down hill very fast! Be very careful and keep your family
    close if you live anywhere near to this BS. These people are on somebody's payroll.

George Soros would be my guess. He's bankrolling a lot of the groups like Black Lives Matter to pay for professional protesters to show up.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,954 Senior Member
    I know a guy who swears the Gov't is in collusion with the media and certain elements ( BLM, etc) to incite an all out race war. I am starting to try think he may be right.

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 149 Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I don't believe we are ever going to see a full scale race war in this country. I do believe that the vast majority of the people in the USA are NOT racist regardless of their color. BUT a targeting of certain fringe elements by the LE community? Yep... Many will not make it past the arrest stage to trial...

A race war is preposterous. My workplace may be an exception, but the things (almost) all of the black guys say about welfare, section 8, child support etc., would make David Duke blush.

One of our foreman (a black muslim) already has a Trump sticker on his truck.

Working people know who the problem elements are. No need to paint with a broad brush.
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 149 Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    George Soros would be my guess. He's bankrolling a lot of the groups like Black Lives Matter to pay for professional protesters to show up.

Correct:
    Hired protesters with the Black Lives Matter movement have started a #CutTheCheck hashtag and held a sit-in at the offices for the successor group to the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) in Missouri after the group allegedly stopped paying them.

FrontPage Magazine reports that Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment (MORE) has been paying protesters $5,000 a month to demonstrate in Ferguson. Last week, hired protesters who haven’t been paid held a sit-in at MORE’s offices and posted a demand letter online.

MORE is the re-branded Missouri branch of ACORN, which filed for bankruptcy in late 2010, FrontPage reported. MORE and other groups supporting the Black Lives Matter movement have received millions of dollars from billionaire financier George Soros.

And Soros' mouthpiece's weak rebuttal:
    “We don’t fund protests, per se,” Zimmerman told The Daily Beast. “In the way we do our grant making, we are continually looking for new voices. It’s a broad array of things—including both immigration and criminal justice reform.”

Funnily enough, I once worked for ACORN in St. Louis. I didn't get stiffed though.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Just how old is Soros, anyway? Wasn't he a collaborator in the WW II concentration camps? Maybe he will take a dirt nap soon.
    Jerry
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Just how old is Soros, anyway? Wasn't he a collaborator in the WW II concentration camps? Maybe he will take a dirt nap soon.
    Jerry

He was born in 1930. Here's a wikipedia blurb about him:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros

and a list of all the organizations funded under his umbrella corporation the Open Society Institute

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams