Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Yet another reason to drug test welfare recipients

JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior MemberPosts: 8,227 Senior Member
Starting with congress, arguably the biggest welfare bums of all.

In a way, guys like this, Maxine Watters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Nancy Pelosi and others are probably the truest representatives of their constituency of all congress men and women.
Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.

Replies

• john.41john.41 Member Posts: 316 Member
    That was painful, couldn't finish the clip. I hope drugs or alcohol were to blame for that.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    john.41 wrote: »
    That was painful, couldn't finish the clip. I hope drugs or alcohol were to blame for that.

If only that were true. Here's a Youtube link to Hank Johnson's greatest hits on the Congressional floor. If he's the smartest person in his district...................

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Congressman+Hank+Johnson
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,813 Senior Member
    WOW! Glad I already ate. :fan: Later,
    Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 25,123 Senior Member
  • BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,484 Senior Member
    How could the Admiral answer that with a straight face?

Wonder if Gene votes for him?
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 18,112 Senior Member
    ....and people keep voting them into office......
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    Unbelievable. God bless that admiral, for his patience. Sadly, Representative Hank Johnson is a quintessential Democrat, no different in any way from any other Democrat.
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,871 Senior Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    ....and people keep voting them into office......
    Yep. This tape dates back to 2010, so he's been reelected. Of note, his predecessor was Cynthia McKinney. Not sure if he's an improvement or not....
    I'm just here for snark.
  • toymachinetoymachine Senior Member Posts: 761 Senior Member
    I'm subject to drug tests at work. Anyone receiving money from the government should be also.
    "Is 'milk bottle' literally a racist term?"
    "It is now." - Jack Fraggs
  • john.41john.41 Member Posts: 316 Member
    Hank Johnsons Wikipedia page says it all about him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hank_Johnson

Good read, I thought. It is safe to say that the only reason he was re-elected in 2014, was that he represents a majority Black district, and was running against a Republican White Woman.

nuff said.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,813 Senior Member
    Kudos to the Admiral for not cracking up. That looked like a Tim Conway/Harvey Corman act.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    horselips wrote: »
    Unbelievable. God bless that admiral, for his patience. Sadly, Representative Hank Johnson is a quintessential Democrat, no different in any way from any other Democrat.

I dunno, he may be a tad dummer.......:rotflmao:_____:rotflmao:_____:rotflmao:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 12,135 Senior Member
    Funny this came up when it did. Guess what I had to do this morning when I came in to work???
    There was a little yellow note taped to my office door saying it was my turn to fill the cup.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,797 Senior Member
    Someone that's this incredibly stupid being elected to the House of Rep's is bad enough but you should see the guy's resume. He graduated from Clark Atlanta University in 1976, Texas Southern University School of Law in 1979, practiced law in Decatur Ga. for over 25 years, was an associate magistrate judge for ten years, served two terms on the Dekalb co. commission, and was elected into the House of Representatives in 2007. Affirmative action, anyone? Would you want someone this stupid to preside over a case that you're involved in? It boggles the mind that someone this stupid can accomplish so many things that are supposed to require an exceptional level of intellect.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me