Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Kids with cancer and their parents ejected from park near White House

GunnerK19GunnerK19 Senior MemberPosts: 1,090 Senior Member
I'm glad Da Prez has so much compassion that he'll let thousands of ISIS fighters, err... I mean Syrian Refugees into the US, but he'll shut down an event for cancer patients just so he can go outside.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/cancer-stricken-children-and-their-parents-ejected-from-park-near-white-house/2015/09/20/416665a4-5fd5-11e5-9757-e49273f05f65_story.html

Oh, and then there's this...

http://www.breitbart.com/news/the-latest-us-to-give-419-million-in-aid-to-syria-refugees/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

The US is $18,152,809,942,589 in debt, but Odumbo can pull $419M out of his butt to give to these folks? That amount would do flippin' wonders towards helping our own homeless and veterans.
I'm a Conservative. How conservative? Only Alex P. Keaton has me beat.

Taurus 605 .357, Ruger .45 Vaquero, Colt frontier commemorative .22 SA, Pietta 1860 .44 snubnose

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    There was an article saying most of them "Refugees" were not from Syria after all, but many/most from a lot of other places mixing in???? Not sayin I don't feel sorry for them and humanitarian should be given to help them, but many look "Fit to fight" and should have stayed home and fought for their countries. And some say the countries accepting too many may be in for troubles of the Jihad kind.

"Four out of five migrants are NOT from Syria: EU figures expose the 'lie' that the majority of refugees are fleeing war zone."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240010/Number-refugees-arriving-Europe-soars-85-year-just-one-five-war-torn-Syria.html#ixzz3mPQPqVIn
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    I sincerely believe that if, after realizing what they would have to do to the folks holding the park vigil, the Secret Service had approached President Obama about the situation, and suggesting he leave the White House by a different exit, or delay his departure, he wouldn't have cared at all, not one bit. You can also bet the rent that none of the displaced cancer patients or their families will be invited to the White House to receive an apology.
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,626 Senior Member
    It's too bad they weren't openly gay, or a bunch of dirty hippees squatting in the park...they would have been left alone and maybe had a parade to boot.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin