Home Main Category Clubhouse

Orchidman?......Please....

shushshush Senior MemberPosts: 6,259 Senior Member
Tell me, you did vote for these, right?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8SVd7SFnxYL2N7IKS6D5GD2IvV6RBSV3HspR-7VjfZyT_3izW

farting-rainbows.jpg?itok=AHLKpEvD

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRO9b7HHuTYyzX_HsRJJEvibm45y-Kvfe2MVhOoum10Qiqf5XrmtQ





They are awesome mate. :up:
«1

Replies

  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 8,161 Senior Member
    Nope.

    I voted for the one that had a Tikka T3 Lite in 7mm08 and a dead deer on it.................
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    Not this then eh?

    red-peak-flag-2-supplied.jpg?mode=crop&width=235&height=130&quality=80&scale=both
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    This will not turn out well. The new flag, whatever it is, will be a disaster. While there is nothing wrong with the current flag, if they must make a change, and since Queen Elizabeth is the official head of state, replace the Union jack in the upper left corner with the royal cipher (E II R) or even the royal standard. All the submissions for a new flag so are whimsical and facetious at best, and sarcastic or even cynical at worst.
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 8,161 Senior Member
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    (Sigh) I really, Really, REALLY like the current NZ flag. You just don't change a national flag because it might look similar to the flag of that great big island to the West. There's a heap of history wrapped in the current flag, and that should deserve some respect. Sometimes I think the world is going nuts.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • waipapa13waipapa13 Senior Member Posts: 856 Senior Member
    Our esteemed leader's pet project (don't worry, the next is 10 million on getting #€%£ pandas at the zoo because his wife thinks they're cute) and waste of 26 million dollars in referendum, not to worry though, last time I bothered looking we were 80-odd% in favour of the status quo, as it should be, everyone apart from a minority of "sexual intellectual" types are pissed of at the farce of it.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    My goodness when will the madness stop. First here was the Confederate flag, now talk of changing the NZ flag.

    What is next, the Union Jack being changed to what.........a Union Jackie or Jack-He/She/Him or It :roll2: :roll2:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    (Sigh) I really, Really, REALLY like the current NZ flag. You just don't change a national flag because it might look similar to the flag of that great big island to the West. There's a heap of history wrapped in the current flag, and that should deserve some respect. Sometimes I think the world is going nuts.

    Is it to the West or East? From where he is it could go either way ya know....:tooth:

    When you're NZ there's great big Islands in every direction...
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    (Sigh) I really, Really, REALLY like the current NZ flag. You just don't change a national flag because it might look similar to the flag of that great big island to the West. There's a heap of history wrapped in the current flag, and that should deserve some respect. Sometimes I think the world is going nuts.

    hehehehe I mean hell, the Philippines looks like a great big island to them.:nono::jester:

    Ah but what the heck, sometimes good things come in small packages.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 7,495 Senior Member
    You need to submit a toilet with dollars being flushed, or YHGTBFK black on white (you have got...)
    The two flag votes will cost taxpayers about 26 million New Zealand dollars ($16 million).
    http://www.denverpost.com/nationworld/ci_28869258/new-zealand-adds-5th-design-consideration-new-flag
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    You guys in NZ need a population distribution Control Board. Else you might risk what Hank Johnson said could happen to Guam...you need to keep your weight balanced or else....

    :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    ...When you're NZ there's great big Islands in every direction...

    The island of Tasmania is close.

    The big one is a continent. :p
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    waipapa13 wrote: »
    .........and waste of 26 million dollars in referendum, not to worry though, last time I bothered looking we were 80-odd% in favour of the status quo, as it should be, everyone apart from a minority of "sexual intellectual" types are pissed of at the farce of it.

    sheep.jpg?itok=MBRnh2-q

    Cheap at half the price. :up:
  • HappySquidHappySquid Member Posts: 395 Member
    shush wrote: »
    The island of Tasmania is close.

    The big one is a continent. :p

    Shush, explain them " Continent " :rotflmao:
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    HappySquid wrote: »
    Shush, explain them " Continent " :rotflmao:

    The mainland of Europe as distinct from the British Isles?
  • HappySquidHappySquid Member Posts: 395 Member
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    shush wrote: »
    The island of Tasmania is close.

    The big one is a continent. :p

    It's an island. For the record, all continents are islands. Islands are bodies of land surrounded by water, therefore all continents are also islands. It's SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll2:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    It's an island. For the record, all continents are islands. Islands are bodies of land surrounded by water, therefore all continents are also islands................Islands are usually defined as any land mass surrounded by water that is not a continent.......... It's SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll2:


    :p:wink:
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    shush wrote: »
    :p:wink:

    Waaaaaaaaay back when we used to be one big happy family we were a huge contiguous land mass surrounded by water. A huge island. Then the Earth decided in it's infinite wisdom to break up into moving plates and break the big chunk of land apart. The 'children' went their separate ways, collided a few times, and we end up with the silly mess we have now. Continent, shmontinent; continents are still just big islands because they are completely surrounded by water! It's not only SCIENCE, it's psychosemantics! :tooth:

    is·land - noun 1. a piece of land surrounded by water

    con·ti·nent - any of the world's main continuous expanses of land (Africa, Antarctica, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, South America)
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    HappySquid wrote: »
    Shush, explain them " Continent " :rotflmao:

    If you are trying to explain that little Island to the west of NZ, what is it now, Shrimp on the Barbee or Rooville? something like that, those people need to watch out because if they all get on one side it might flip over, at least according to Hank Johnson, :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    ..........con·ti·nent - any of the world's main continuous expanses of land (Africa, Antarctica, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, South America)

    vf61103.jpg

    I rest my case, me Lord. :beer:
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 11,355 Senior Member
    shush wrote: »
    The island of Tasmania is close.

    The big one is a continent. :p

    I thought it was a penal colony
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    shush wrote: »

    I rest my case, me Lord. :beer:

    It is surrounded by water. It is an island. A continent is just an island takin' on airs and pretending to be more important than it is due to size.

    An iceberg is a mere conglomeration of ice cubes that hasn't had anyone have at it with an ice pick to break it into manageable bits to fit a whiskey glass. :roll2:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    bullsi1911 wrote: »
    I thought it was a penal colony

    You can not say that. :yikes:

    It was a Rehabilitation Island for the poor and needy.
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    Argue all you want about continents, islands and icebergs, but don't mess with Pluto - it's a planet and that's final - a no-debate item.
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    .......An iceberg is a mere conglomeration of ice cubes that hasn't had anyone have at it with an ice pick to break it into manageable bits to fit a whiskey glass. :roll2:


    You put ice in Scotch. :silly:

    You........you........ Non-Believer. :whip2:

    Whiskey;
    denotes the Irish and American liquors.

    Using whiskey to refer to Scotch whisky can get you in trouble in Scotland. :devil:
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    horselips wrote: »
    but don't mess with Pluto - it's a planet and that's final - a no-debate item.

    thumbr.jpg


    :blah::jester:
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 11,355 Senior Member
    Thats Bluto.

    Pluto is the Dog
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    bullsi1911 wrote: »
    Thats Bluto.

    Pluto is the Dog

    So you say.

    I always found her quite attractive.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    shush wrote: »
    You put ice in Scotch. :silly:

    You........you........ Non-Believer. :whip2:

    Whiskey;
    denotes the Irish and American liquors.

    Using whiskey to refer to Scotch whisky can get you in trouble in Scotland. :devil:

    No, no, nonononononono! I put ice cubes in a glass and pour a little Jack Daniels, or some of my Dayton Mountain Surprise over it. I normally drink either without ice, but use ice occasionally if the weather is hot; keeps the alcohol from vaporizing too fast. :tooth:

    I don't like Scotch whiskey. Gives me a headache. I guess it may be one of those acquired tastes, and I never acquired it. I 'cut my teeth' on Old Crow and Four Roses because that's what the bootlegger sold to us high school kids. I don't like anything that gives me a headache the morning after when I've only had a couple of shots. Old Crow and Four Roses would give you a headache just smelling it! :roll2:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
Sign In or Register to comment.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.

Advertisement