Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Nobody was paying attention

Diver43Diver43 Senior MemberPosts: 12,197 Senior Member
Nobody was paying attention to Obama while the Pope was visiting.
So he went and released Bin Ladens bodyguard from Gitmo to a Saudi Arabian rehab program.
Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

Replies

• TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Don't we have a bunch of unemployed snipers since we turned tail and ran from Iraq? It would be nice to give a few of them an accurate rifle or two and a hit list.
    Jerry
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Don't we have a bunch of unemployed snipers since we turned tail and ran from Iraq? It would be nice to give a few of them an accurate rifle or two and a hit list.
    Jerry

Hell you don't need a full time Sniper for that. I'd volunteer to take that duty on. They pay me $20000 a head I could shoot one a month, and do that for about five years and retire. I would have me another nest egg and the world would be ridden of a bunch of scum. I'd even bring my own rifle and ammo! What a deal for the Government.

Just gimme the discharge list from Gitmo and a plane ticket to where they're going AND diplomatic immunity.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    I would have preferred that he be released into Gitmo Bay right in the middle of 500 gallons of bloody chum. Sharks got to eat, same as worms.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • roadkingroadking Senior Member Posts: 3,056 Senior Member
    Kinda sad that the only media coverage was the BBC and DailyMail.

Matt
    Support your local Scouts!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Why, how do y'all jump to the conclusion OBL BG shared the same Islamofacist views or had any connection to Terrorism like his boss?

Our numb-nuts C in C didn't connect the dots, don't trust his judgement or what :cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss: Ship of Fools..............:mad::mad:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Why, how do y'all jump to the conclusion OBL BG shared the same Islamofacist views or had any connection to Terrorism like his boss?

Our numb-nuts C in C didn't connect the dots, don't trust his judgement or what :cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss: Ship of Fools..............:mad::mad:

Now Now Now there, I am sure our fearless leader has it all figured out. He was talking down to, I mean he was addressing the U.N. awhile ago and seemed to have all the answers.......

:group:___:nono:___:usa:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.