Home Main Category Clubhouse

Really G&A?

JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior MemberPosts: 6,557 Senior Member
Advertising for Asian "girlfriends"... a bit low.
“There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers

Replies

• Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 6,594 Senior Member
    What web sights are you looking at for your cookies to bring up that! :wink:
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,557 Senior Member
    Elk creek wrote: »
    What web sights are you looking at for your cookies to bring up that! :wink:

That's not the point...
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 6,244 Senior Member
    Im not sure but I don't think G&A picks ads. I think that's a browser thing.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,964 Senior Member
    Dude...you need AdBlock!
    :that:
    Don't leave home without it!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,964 Senior Member
    And while you're at it, Use DuckDuckGo for your search engine.

https://duckduckgo.com

:agree:
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Be sure to type it in right (Duck Duck) with a "D" as the first letter and not an "F" :tooth:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,614 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    Yep. Goes by search history. So.....

So, you're getting those 'male enhancement' ads?
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 8,145 Senior Member
    And while you're at it, use DuckDuckGo for your search engine.

https://duckduckgo.com

Or you could try Gizoogle

http://www.gizoogle.net/

When you have finished laughing, you can thank me for posting the link up...........:jester:
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
    cpj wrote: »
    FIFY

It was implied.:rotflmao:
    George Carlin
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,813 Senior Member
    I can't play,

Takusan yen, no o-kane
  • Tom MixTom Mix Member Posts: 101 Member
    JasonMPD wrote: »
    Advertising for Asian "girlfriends"... a bit low.

That's nothing.

I was on a Christian Forum when I made the post of why is Christian Forums advertising women's underwear from Kohl's on a Christian Forum.

Somebody answered and it was then that I learned that the advertisement is from the cookies on my computer and not from Christian Forums. It reads what I have been looking at and it tries to match the advertisement that is close to what I have been looking at.

It was at that time that I announced that I really enjoy looking at clearance at Kohl's and other department stores.

My advertisement is always women's underwear and Cabela's. I am guilty so I might as well admit it.

May I also add that Goggle Chrome also blocks adds.
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Yes it is. G&A just sells the ad space. What comes up is entirely dependent on what you've been surfing around for. Mine are all gun related :tooth:

Yep. I'm currently getting either a Dodge Ram ad, or one for M&A. Kind of disappointing when you think of it.
    George Carlin
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,521 Senior Member
    coolgunguy wrote: »
    Yep. I'm currently getting either a Dodge Ram ad, or one for M&A. Kind of disappointing when you think of it.
    Same here. And I'm not a fan of Dodge any more.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • Tom MixTom Mix Member Posts: 101 Member
    I still see ads on Chrome unless I run AdBlock

My kid told me thay did not but that was 2 or 3 years ago so maybe it changed.

Maybe it was FireFox but it really does not matter.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 6,244 Senior Member
    Jason you totally just told on yourself. I don't really get white guys fascination with Asian chicks, but you do you, brother.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 17,090 Senior Member
    Tom Mix wrote: »
    I was on a Christian Forum when I made the post of why is Christian Forums advertising women's underwear from Kohl's on a Christian Forum.

Silly Question I know, but, I gotta ask; Don't Christian women need to buy new underwear? Did they give up wearing underwear?
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,813 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Yes it is. G&A just sells the ad space. What comes up is entirely dependent on what you've been surfing around for. Mine are all gun related :tooth:
    Heard that before; but, the adds do not track with what I search for.