Home Main Category General Firearms

Dillion's customer service ROCKS!

Elk creekElk creek Senior MemberPosts: 6,681 Senior Member
So during the move the spent primer cup of my square deal B broke. I called Dillon to get a replacement and for a pittance they sent me the part. Well, they sent the correct part for the new design not the old one that I have. The new part doesn't fit where I have it mounted the table is too thick. So I call Dillion back and explained he situation and they said "there aren't too many of those old cup brackets left so I'll send you two of them" THANKS GUYS! Dillion Precision rocks!
Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.

Replies

• knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,576 Senior Member
    Good deal :up:

Never used a piece of Dillon's equipment that I'm aware of, but it's nice to know they stand behind their customers :worthy:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 6,681 Senior Member
    This machine is on its second owner my Dad bought it in 1988! I told them so too, they were happy it to help out. If for some weird reason it dies I will buy another one.
    Elk creek wrote: »
    If for some weird reason it dies I will buy another one.
    Can't say as I blame you. If I have a problem with a company's product, and they take good care of me concerning it, they've normally earned my loyalty
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Yup!
    Yup!
    Okay, I'm not sure I like you anymore.... You think like I do... that's a SCARY thought :silly:

:rotflmao:

Dude, this whole place thinks like we do.....well except for maybe " Klinger" and ole "tinfoil steel pot"
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    That's good Elk,,, the girls they use on their catalogs rock too IIRC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "It is what it is":usa:
  • LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Posts: 7,326 Senior Member
    Dillons customer service sets the standard for customer service. Unfortunately, no other company, of which I'm aware, comes even remotely close. The nice part is you rarely need it.

If car makers had the same degree of customer service, we'd all be driving 90 year old cars, and we'd be happy about it.

Mike
    "Walking away seems to be a lost art form."
    N454casull
    :that::agree:
    Dude, this whole place thinks like we do.....well except for maybe " Klinger" and ole "tinfoil steel pot"
    Touche'
    :roll2:

I will not touch you!
  • LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Posts: 7,326 Senior Member
    To expand on my previous post, it's not just their customer service. Their product quality is so good that needing customer service always comes as a surprise. Their stellar CS is a great surprise.

Mike
    "Walking away seems to be a lost art form."
    N454casull
    I can't tell you how many round this reloaded has pumped out,Manx it still runs like a top!
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,797 Senior Member
    I bought my first Dillon press (a square deal in .45acp) in around 1987 when I was into IPSC and ran no less that 500 rounds a week through it for at least five years and never wore out or broke the first part on it. When I moved back to Florida, I had lost the indexing pins and wanted to buy some replacements but they wouldn't take any money for them even though it was my fault. Their stuff has a transferable lifetime warranty and they always seem to take care of problems without hesitation. I have a 550 now and my loading room cabinets are full of stuff that Has Dillon on the labels. They make pretty good dies also.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
    Ewe, seriously? That's so gross.
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,557 Senior Member
    So during the move the spent primer cup of my square deal B broke. I called Dillon to get a replacement and for a pittance they sent me the part. Well, they sent the correct part for the new design not the old one that I have. The new part doesn't fit where I have it mounted the table is too thick. So I call Dillion back and explained he situation and they said "there aren't too many of those old cup brackets left so I'll send you two of them" THANKS GUYS! Dillion Precision rocks!

The only Dillon item I've ever owned, and still do, is a beam scale. I like it better than any Lyman or Hornady beam scale I've ever had.
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Why? He's fuzzy, warm and cuddly :tooth:
    :wink: