Home Main Category Clubhouse

I'm having a senior moment please help

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
What was the name of that outfit that has daily deals on almost everything folks on here and me too bought some knives from? I used to get the emails either on an old account or haven't ordered in awhile?
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 11,139 Senior Member
    Woot.com?
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    bullsi1911 wrote: »
    Woot.com?

Yep, that's it...............thanks.

Oh well, I like days I fergit how old I am the best..............makes me feel younger I think.......can't remember :yikes::rotflmao::rotflmao:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • TxwheelsTxwheels Member Posts: 151 Member
    Chief don't feel bad or alone. I have CRS all the time. (Can't Remember Squat)
    If I don't answer the phone, I'm probably in the Senate taking a POTUS and wiping my Congress
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Yep, that's it...............thanks.

Oh well, I like days I fergit how old I am the best..............makes me feel younger I think.......can't remember :yikes::rotflmao::rotflmao:

So what? I don't give a Woot!!! hehehehehehehe!

:rotflmao::roll2::rotflmao::roll2::rotflmao::roll:rotflmao::roll2::rotflmao::roll2::rotflmao:

Actually, I have senior moments all day long every day. I'm a senior and I've earned em!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • mosseybuckmosseybuck Member Posts: 524 Senior Member
    Loss of memory has it's advantages too...I get to see a lot of old movies for the first time, again...
    USMC '59-'65, NRA Lifer, Tennessee Squire
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,705 Senior Member
    You think your having a senior moment
    we are having a 40th reunion for VMAQ-2 and the other Q Squadrons this weekend.

Try to remember who these people are after all that time
    plus throw in all the people since I left that community.

They are bringing the scrap books today, should be a hoot, I probably will not even recognize my old pics either.
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Have Mrs Clean pin your name-tag to yer shirt with a safety pin..... in case they ask who you are :tooth::rotflmao: :rotflmao:
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    Heck, I had to fake it through my ten year high school reunion. I've never been to another.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,705 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Have Mrs Clean pin your name-tag to yer shirt with a safety pin..... in case they ask who you are :tooth::rotflmao: :rotflmao:
    Had a god time, haven't laughed like that for a long time.
    Big Foot brought up a few episodes of things that happened when we were flying together in EA-6A's, while a couple of wives stood with their mouth open speechless.

Can't wait until tomorrow night, I think we're all in for some letting of the cat out stories.
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,557 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »
    Had a god time, haven't laughed like that for a long time.
    Big Foot brought up a few episodes of things that happened when we were flying together in EA-6A's, while a couple of wives stood with their mouth open speechless.

Can't wait until tomorrow night, I think we're all in for some letting of the cat out stories.

Wish I could be there to hear them stories. I love listening to vets talk about their service back in the day.
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers