Two democrats stuck on a escalator.

BufordBuford Senior MemberPosts: 6,666 Senior Member
Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.

Replies

• NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    About 10 years ago there was a 5 year old that would laugh cause he pushed the emergency stop button on escalators all the time ... if I ever show him this video he'll start doing it again to see who is a Dummicrat now.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,695 Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Buford

[/QUOTE]I love it! Two 100% true I was there stories. I was on my way to work traveling over a ridge through the forest on a curvy road. I negotiated a curve and was faced with a 12" diameter Douglas Fir tree laying across the road. I safely stopped. There were 2 or 3 oncoming vehicles already stopped. A pickup stopped behind me. The driver got out, pulled a 32inch bar chain saw out of the in bed tool box, fired it up and expertly dissected the tree. Everyone else drug the pieces off the road. After thanking the chainsaw man everyone continued with a 15 minute delay. Story number 2. I was driving with my Nephew (2 months younger than me) and his 2 teenage Sons. We approached a curve and the road was blocked by at least 2 dozen spilled bales of hay. Traffic was backing up on both sides so everyone exited their vehicles and drug the bales off the road. The driver behind us stated "I'm from Ohio. If this happened there everyone would just wait in their vehicle until it was cleared" He said " You people are great. You just get things done"! Of course we do. Possibly a converted Democrat? At least a good start.