This idiot is going to give me an aneurysm!

JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior MemberPosts: 6,104 Senior Member
“There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers

Replies

• terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,906 Senior Member
    Saw him on Hannity. He basically said (from my take) They had to give obummer everything he wanted so they could start fixing everything in 2016 with his plan. Never told what this imaginary plan was.
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,104 Senior Member
    Saw him on Hannity. He basically said (from my take) They had to give obummer everything he wanted so they could start fixing everything in 2016 with his plan. Never told what this imaginary plan was.

He can eat a shoe. Bearded liar.
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,335 Senior Member
    Lovely. The Republican establishment working for us. Not.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    zorba wrote: »
    Lovely. The Republican establishment working for us. Not.

It's Ryan's version of the ole Pelosi "we have to pass the bill to see what's in it" garbage.
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,952 Senior Member
    Just because the GOP is not the Dems, does NOT mean they are on our side. *Some* of them are.... many are not.

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • 104RFAST104RFAST Senior Member Posts: 1,265 Senior Member
    The next 90 days will tell us a lot about who if anybody is really looking out for country
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,111 Senior Member
    I saw it too. Sounded like a stroke job to me, but we shall see. First they give Obama what he wants, then take it away....doesn't make sense to me.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,335 Senior Member
    Doesn't make any sense to me either.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,023 Senior Member
    zorba wrote: »
    Doesn't make any sense to me either.

I don't think it makes sense to any rational thinking person Zorba.
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,619 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
    Fisheadgib wrote: »
    You're really letting your hatred for that guy consume you.

Nah, I express severe discontent without bottling it up. I won't be defined by my hatred of someone nor become centered upon it. I wouldn'tgive them the pleasure.

I am more than happy to throw some angry 1stA out there though.
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,116 Senior Member
    He got Obamacare repealed (that will soon be vetoed but I still like the symbolism-- in just over a year from now it could be a reality-- one of Obama's big accomplishments).
    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article53439920.html
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,942 Senior Member
    I'll believe it when I see it.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,834 Senior Member
    Well you know what they say, "The Lord works in mysterious ways."

But he's forgettin he ain't God!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    JasonMPD wrote: »
    Nah, I express severe discontent without bottling it up. I won't be defined by my hatred of someone nor become centered upon it. I wouldn'tgive them the pleasure. .
    I am more than happy to throw some angry 1stA out there though.

I'm very untrusting and uneasy about Ryan now. But, I don't think there's been anything happen since we had the last conversation about all this. To me, the jury is still out. He still has a chance to redeem himself. We shall see. If he somehow pulls a rabbit out of the hat and turns all this mess around he'll be ok in my book. If not and it's status quo, same o same o then I'll write him off as a RINO living off the government, not getting anything done.

You're your own man. I ain't gonna tell you what to do, but one piece of advice, don't judge a book by its cover. I've known a lot of people that grew hideous looking beards but some was good and some was not so good, so I wouldn't judge anybody by looks alone.
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    I saw it too. Sounded like a stroke job to me, but we shall see. First they give Obama what he wants, then take it away....doesn't make sense to me.

Yeah that does sound like a Dummycrap operation, giveth and taketh away? We shall see...
    snake284 wrote: »
    I'm very untrusting and uneasy about Ryan now. But, I don't think there's been anything happen since we had the last conversation about all this. To me, the jury is still out. He still has a chance to redeem himself. We shall see. If he somehow pulls a rabbit out of the hat and turns all this mess around he'll be ok in my book. If not and it's status quo, same o same o then I'll write him off as a RINO living off the government, not getting anything done.

You're your own man. I ain't gonna tell you what to do, but one piece of advice, don't judge a book by its cover. I've known a lot of people that grew hideous looking beards but some was good and some was not so good, so I wouldn't judge anybody by looks alone.

He's the enemy until he proves himself otherwise.