Georgia democrats gone nuts

104RFAST104RFAST Senior MemberPosts: 1,265 Senior Member
Sorry, the article on assault weapon confiscation won't upload.

Replies

• shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    This it?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/13/georgia-democrats-introduce-assault-weapon-confiscation-bill/

"On January 11, Democrats in Georgia’s state house introduced a bill that bans “assault weapons” and opens the door for the “seizure” of such weapons, along with accessories like “high capacity” magazines.

The bill–HB 731–is sponsored by Mary Margaret Oliver (D-83rd), Stacey Abrams (D-89th), Carolyn Hugley (D-136th), Pat Gardiner (D-57th), Dar’shun Kendrick (D-93rd), Dee Dawkins-Haigler (D-91st).

According to the text of HB 731, the bill focuses on ” dangerous instrumentalities and practices” by prohibiting the “possession, sale, transport, distribution, or use of certain assault weapons, large capacity magazines, armor-piercing bullets, and incendiary .50 caliber bullets.” Moreover, the details punishment for crimes involving “the possession, sale, transport, distribution, or use of certain assault weapons, large capacity magazines, armor-piercing bullets, and incendiary .50 caliber bullets.”

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

• 104RFAST104RFAST Senior Member Posts: 1,265 Senior Member
    shush wrote: »
    This it?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/13/georgia-democrats-introduce-assault-weapon-confiscation-bill/

"On January 11, Democrats in Georgia’s state house introduced a bill that bans “assault weapons” and opens the door for the “seizure” of such weapons, along with accessories like “high capacity” magazines.

The bill–HB 731–is sponsored by Mary Margaret Oliver (D-83rd), Stacey Abrams (D-89th), Carolyn Hugley (D-136th), Pat Gardiner (D-57th), Dar’shun Kendrick (D-93rd), Dee Dawkins-Haigler (D-91st).

According to the text of HB 731, the bill focuses on ” dangerous instrumentalities and practices” by prohibiting the “possession, sale, transport, distribution, or use of certain assault weapons, large capacity magazines, armor-piercing bullets, and incendiary .50 caliber bullets.” Moreover, the details punishment for crimes involving “the possession, sale, transport, distribution, or use of certain assault weapons, large capacity magazines, armor-piercing bullets, and incendiary .50 caliber bullets.”

Yep, thanks Shush
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,832 Senior Member
    shush wrote: »
    This it?

So what's the chances of this monstrosity getting to be law in Georgia?
    I would figure Slim to None.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 10,156 Senior Member
    None. Zero.
    Not too many problems you can't fix
    With a 1911 and a 30-06
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    Supposedly it is sponsored by 15 women ... liberal nanny state Dems. It will not go anywhere in a Republican controlled Georgia legislature.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,343 Senior Member
    Do these gals have a political suicide pact? Sounds like they're all headed for the unemployment line unless they're from Atlanta or somewhere similar!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    "“Georgia needs debate about these weapons which are only used for rapidly killing people. Assault weapons are not necessary for deer hunting.” Mary Oliver
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • avmechavmech Senior Member Posts: 858 Senior Member
    I can hear it now: "we proposed some common sense laws but the Party of no made sure they did not advance. Bad nasty mean Republicans"
    NRA Benefactor Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Do these gals have a political suicide pact? Sounds like they're all headed for the unemployment line unless they're from Atlanta or somewhere similar!
    Jerry

This is what I'm thinkn
    timthumb_zpsqiunla3g.jpg

140519_POL_StaceyAbrams.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge_zpsoqxo9zmz.jpg

Darshun-Kendrick-post-image-large-635391275017276000_zps53ip9hdd.jpg
    IMG_8079_zpsydzqi3yi.jpeg
    maxresdefault_zpsknwhrtra.jpg

01-11_wild-hog_07671_zpszcnftnou.jpg

What a bunch of crazed bananas !
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,813 Senior Member
    Will Never be Law in Georgia. Probably won't make it to the floor for a vote. Remember Georgia has a wild hog supper before the session begins. :popcorn: Later,
    Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.
    It not only won't go the the floor, it won't even go to Committee. (News today.) An empty gesture by a minority party, and like most empty gestures, less trouble than a mosquito bite. I don't believe in empty gestures or Lost Causes or anything like that, unless for a very good reason, and I don't think there was a hint of a good reason behind this.
    With a 1911 and a 30-06
  • Murphy's LawMurphy's Law Member Posts: 313 Member
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    timthumb_zpsqiunla3g.jpg

140519_POL_StaceyAbrams.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge_zpsoqxo9zmz.jpg

Darshun-Kendrick-post-image-large-635391275017276000_zps53ip9hdd.jpg
    IMG_8079_zpsydzqi3yi.jpeg

01-11_wild-hog_07671_zpszcnftnou.jpg

What a bunch of crazed bananas !

Nuff said.
    Who needs guns? Those heifers are butt-ugly enough that anyone who was foolish to attack them would turn to stone like they had gotten up close and personal with Medusa!

medusa_by_sefi-d36h7tb.jpg

:yikes:
    Jerry
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    Bet ya they are from the Atlanta area or the Blue Belt (Augusta thru Macon to the SW corner of the state).

Wonder how Kennesaw and Nelson feel about their town gun laws. Back in the early 80's Kennesaw said head of every household must own a gun and 2 years back Nelson did the same. Funny thing crime in Kennesaw dropped big time almost over night ... Nelson being smaller is just a tiny town and did it in 2013 more for a gun control statement but they have seen no mass shootings or blood in the streets either.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,813 Senior Member
    Speaker of the House declared the bill proposed by the Democratic idiots is not going to the floor or to Commitee for ANY discussion as it is a waiste of time in the 40 day session. There you go! :applause: Later,
    Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.
    Who needs guns? Those heifers are butt-ugly enough that anyone who was foolish to attack them would turn to stone like they had gotten up close and personal with Medusa!

Jerry

Them ain't heifers. They're dry cattle.
    With a 1911 and a 30-06
    Gene L wrote: »
    Them ain't heifers. They're dry cattle.

Given the current alternative lifestyle of most "female" dummycraps, they might still be "heifers"- - - - -unless playing slap and tickle with each other counts!
    Jerry
  • Murphy's LawMurphy's Law Member Posts: 313 Member

Jerry

I dunno. That second one from the bottom looks like he, ...er, ah, ...she, ...played on Medusa's volleyball team!
    A picture is worth a thousand words. How come all marxist are UGLY
    # 5 looks like Lee Paige in drag !
    ( the DEA agent that shot off his own twig & berries )

download_zps9o5jms0x.jpg

They are a bunch of termites, they only flourish because we allow it, it is time to soak the foundations of our freedom with diesel fuel, the termites will soon dry up !
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    They are a bunch of termites, they only flourish because we allow it, it is time to soak the foundations of our freedom with diesel fuel, the termites will soon dry up !
    +1
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,111 Senior Member

Jerry
    Damn, I wonder if they're stump-broke?? :devil:
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,111 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    They are emboldened by their leader in Washington's current dictatorial efforts and they are pandering to their core bottom of the gene pool constituency.

Has anyone else noticed all the commies coming out of the woodwork since Ovomit was elected??
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
    Relatives of people like Aderic White, that honestly believe you should NOT shoost their nephew in self defense, or defense of somone else, you should just get into your car and drive away or whatever.... Abandon them and ignore the fact that lives may be at stake, ban guns and make
    Burea Land Management safer ! lol