Anyone feel Sarah Palin is a little NUTTY?

13»

Replies

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,942 Senior Member
    Fisheadgib wrote: »
    By the way, do you know what Hellen Keller's favorite color was?

I do, it was Marine green
    I flew with that guy in Vietnam.
    He couldn't see the C-130 tanker at 2000 feet and he had coke bottle glasses.

It was :yikes:
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 14,972 Senior Member
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    When did Helen Keller ever drive a car ?
    Wasn't she born visually impaired ? ( blind / deaf - age 19 months )

jesus%20facepalm_zpsjzgjso9e.jpg
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Amped up, not revved up, voice goes higher in octaves and decibels and gets increasingly annoying and or grating.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
    " She tried to read a waffle iron"... one of my great-aunt Anne Sullivans favorite HK jokes....She always cracked up when she heard it....
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,027 Senior Member
    Hildabeast gives me the gaggers, just looking at her. Palin doesn't, until she opens her mouth!
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,084 Senior Member
    Is it just me, or does Mrs. Palin's accent sound... Minnesota-ish?
    Overkill is underrated.
    Is it just me, or does Mrs. Palin's accent sound... Minnesota-ish?
    All those far north people have a related accent
    after all she started out in Idaho
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
    Winter over enough times in Alaska and you will get nutty.
  • JLDickmonJLDickmon Senior Member Posts: 1,726 Senior Member
    Meh.
    Never laugh at your wife's choices.
    You are one of them.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,834 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »

And they let him be pilot? OMG!!! Only in the Marine Corps
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,834 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Do you know how HK's parents used to punish her?

Mom would rearrange the furniture while dad stepped on her books with his golf shoes on. :tooth:

Do you know why HK could only used one hand to ....... Oh never mind, not going down this path :devil:

Oh Come on Uncle Wambo Tell me! Tell me! I'm old enough!!! I'm a big boy now, today's my birfday.........

..........:roll2:..........:rotflmao:..........:tooth:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,656 Senior Member
    I'd share my tent with that woman anytime.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,656 Senior Member
    Do you know how HK's parents used to punish her?

Mom would rearrange the furniture while dad stepped on her books with his golf shoes on. :tooth:

Do you know why HK could only used one hand to ....... Oh never mind, not going down this path :devil:

So she could moan with the other hand.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,495 Senior Member
    Ok take a step forward (ANY OF YOU MEN HERE) if you know of ANY woman that is pleasant to listen to when she get revved up...
    Cheryl Crow.

I can barely hear her as it is.

https://youtu.be/qlywcuw-1TU
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,413 Senior Member
    Ok take a step forward (ANY OF YOU MEN HERE) if you know of ANY woman that is pleasant to listen to when she get revved up...

Yep, didn't think so... :tooth:

'Tis but one...one lone example. Alas, she does not exist further, at least not in that capacity. Tame she may be, but now, also a shrew...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WDos5YgNjI

Fear not, she is merely the exception that proves the rule! :jester:
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • Vic's ViewpointVic's Viewpoint Senior Member Posts: 1,125 Senior Member
    Gene L wrote: »
    When she speaks, the octaves of her voice increase until dogs start howling. I read somewhere he son got busted the other day for Domestic Violence and she tried to lay it on PTSD and the Obama adminstration. I kinda like her when she shuts the hell up. Yesterday was not her finest hour at the podium.

Not only that, but I suspect she's more than a little dyslexic. When stressed, not only does her voice go up, she starts garbling her syntax, and public speaking is stressful in the best of times. She's likable enough, but as was said, yesterday she did herself no favors, and the Donald was seen to visibly wince while listening to her drop syllables and reverse engineer some of her statements. Not a pretty picture, and certainly not helpful to the cause. Damned shame.
    Member formerly known as "vlafrank."
  • DurangoKidDurangoKid Member Posts: 183 Member
    She is a country gal from Idaho who settled in Alaska. I doubt most of you have ever been in a Cowboy Bar real gals have fun. I expect the Urban males like Hillary Clinton's Chicago whine?
  • Murphy's LawMurphy's Law Member Posts: 313 Member
    Not only that, but I suspect she's more than a little dyslexic. When stressed, not only does her voice go up, she starts garbling her syntax, and public speaking is stressful in the best of times. She's likable enough, but as was said, yesterday she did herself no favors, and the Donald was seen to visibly wince while listening to her drop syllables and reverse engineer some of her statements. Not a pretty picture, and certainly not helpful to the cause. Damned shame.

While she does have a high pitch voice, at least her heart is in the right place. I'll take a pro-gun and pro-Constitution Palin over commie Pantsuit anyday of the week!
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,619 Senior Member
    DurangoKid wrote: »
    She is a country gal from Idaho who settled in Alaska. I doubt most of you have ever been in a Cowboy Bar real gals have fun. I expect the Urban males like Hillary Clinton's Chicago whine?

I've been in enough cowboy bars to know that there aren't very many there who give a rat's ass about New York billionaires who add failed politicians to their entourage, like they were collecting baseball cards. The cowboys I've known are probably more impressed by a gal who's not ashamed to take a piss in the woods.
    bisley wrote: »
    The cowboys I've known are probably more impressed by a gal who's not ashamed to take a piss in the woods.

True
  • GunnerK19GunnerK19 Senior Member Posts: 1,083 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »

washout-hot-shots_zpsrckahme8.jpg
    I'm a Conservative. How conservative? Only Alex P. Keaton has me beat.

Taurus 605 .357, Ruger .45 Vaquero, Ruger 10/22, Colt frontier commemorative .22 SA
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,413 Senior Member
    DurangoKid wrote: »

Funny thing...not liking Palin (or her voice) doesn't mean that you automatically like the shrill shriek of the harpy shrew. You really should get off the ranch once in a while. There's a whole wide world out there.

cpj wrote: »
    Well, crap. I guess since I've never been to a broke back cowboy bar, I can't tell a real girl. Damn it!

Cool story bro! Would you tell it again some time?:wink:
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
13»