Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Thank you all for your comments

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
I enjoy your opinions/takes on all the candidates and although we all do not agree, I appreciate your insights and thoughts on this process. Gives me a lot to ponder and take into consideration.

Although as mentioned before by others it is doubtful anyone will change their stance, it is enlightening at times and always entertaining.

Do I think any of them are 100% of what I'd like to see in the next POTUS, heck no and far from it.

I find a lot of things despicable with/about Trump, but find just as much with the others and still give him my support when I look down the road and make comparisons of what he and others have promised to do.

It ain't over til it's over as they say and anything can happen along the way in this nomination/election process.

So, no hard feelings from my end :group: :group: :hug: :hug:
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    I think most if not all common people want the same things. Opertunity for their children and or themselves to be happy accordingly and freedom to persue said.

We just disagree how to get there.

And if someone disagrees with me it's almost always because they're wrong. :jester:
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    That goes without saying, in my estimation. It's easy to ruffle feathers during the political season, and even the candidates will eventually make some sort of reconciliation. We all tend to believe that our 'opponents' views defy logic, at some point or another, but that doesn't mean we write them off, as decent people.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,635 Senior Member
    I also appreciate the time folks put in to our discussions here, need Mythaes and CaliFFL to stop back in.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Well if ole SamW were still on here, he would correct us all :jester:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,667 Senior Member
    You're one of the good ones there, BC. Indeed, everybody here is "one of the good ones" - I enjoy the debates here. Carry on.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • NomadacNomadac Senior Member Posts: 902 Senior Member
    Big Chief I too enjoy reading all of the comments from everyone on which candidate they support and why.

Being one of the oldest on this forum, I tend to have a different perspective of the candidates. Which I have based my knowledge and experience of real Executive leadership, and what it takes to manage and run large Corporate operations.
    I believe that age gives one a better understanding of what it takes, having studied and lived through what history has shown to be successful. Not political campaign ads or the weak debates televised.

As an example look at the supporters of Bernie Sanders especially the Millenniums and what they use to determine POTUS qualifications. Heaven help us. If you ever watch "Waters World" when he does interviews on the street and how illiterate people are, it is scary to know they will be voting.

As Winston Churchill said "Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it".