Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Normally I follow....

woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Senior MemberPosts: 2,725 Senior Member
the old Naval Policy of saying nothing about politics, women or religion, but I cannot keep quiet about this!

hillery.....If you have held a top secret-sensitive compartmented intelligence security clearance, and several of us here on the Board have, you cannot hold her guilt-free from MAJOR security clearance violations! She is not stupid! She knew, or should have known! She should be prosecuted immediately for the violations that she has committed! My thoughts, anyhow, and I don't think that I'm off-base in my opinions!

Replies

• Wild TurkeyWild Turkey Member Posts: 78 Member
    I've said from the beginning: If she knew the material was classified she's guilty; if she didn't know it was classified she's incompetent.

Either way she should be out of government and especially out of the race.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,903 Senior Member
    I could not agree more.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,610 Senior Member
    I agree with this assessment ...unfortunately, I also agree with cpj's. What should happen, won't.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    When you consider that we are probably going to be forced to choose between P.T. Barnum and Lucretia Borgia for King/Queen, it's probably about time to start preparations for a Convention of States.
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 11,144 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    You're not off base. You're spot on. However, she will never be prosecuted.

Laws are just for the little people.

Or... Some pigs are more equal than others
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Trump did say last night he would have her investigated and appoint an AG who would do their their job. Prosecuted if need be or exonerated if not, but by the law. He said rightfully plenty of people have done a lot less and have been charged and had their lives/ careers ruined.

Hannity said Obammy would probably give her a pardon before he left office if she was charged.

I see that maybe even an independent investigator would be a good idy here.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Hannity said Obammy would probably give her a pardon before he left office if she was charged.

He has to, if he wants her to keep her mouth shut. It's a good reason to indict her, if it looks like she's going to lose big. If she isn't charged, I don't see how she could be pardoned in advance.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 16,914 Senior Member
    The lowliest Government employee knows that doing official business on personal computer is prohibited and can result in losing ones job and in the case of classified info, a possible vacation to sunny Kansas....Her arrogance,elitism and ego know no bounds...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    The lowliest Government employee knows that doing official business on personal computer is prohibited and can result in losing ones job and in the case of classified info, a possible vacation to sunny Kansas....Her arrogance,elitism and ego know no bounds...

When I was in the Army and later as a DOD civilian, they would have yanked my clearance/fired and prosecuted me for doing a smidgen of what she has with official Govt emails and classified data. Literally would have tacked my arse to the barn door.

I also signed my life away, took mandatory annual refreshment classes and attended briefings and was fully aware of how such material was to be handled and safeguarded.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 7,927 Senior Member
    the old Naval Policy of saying nothing about politics, women or religion, but I cannot keep quiet about this!

hillery.....If you have held a top secret-sensitive compartmented intelligence security clearance, and several of us here on the Board have, you cannot hold her guilt-free from MAJOR security clearance violations! She is not stupid! She knew, or should have known! She should be prosecuted immediately for the violations that she has committed! My thoughts, anyhow, and I don't think that I'm off-base in my opinions!

You're preaching to the choir. I doubt there's a person in the forum (maybe Alpha) who disagrees with what you just said.

Obama's injustice department is corrupt and politically motivated.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,797 Senior Member
    I've said from the beginning: If she knew the material was classified she's guilty; if she didn't know it was classified she's incompetent.

Either way she should be out of government and especially out of the race.

It's extremely difficult if not impossible to handle even confidential (lowest form of classified) material without knowing it. Classified material is not laying around on peoples desks like you see on TV.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • JayJay Senior Member Posts: 3,858 Senior Member
    bisley wrote: »
    He has to, if he wants her to keep her mouth shut. It's a good reason to indict her, if it looks like she's going to lose big. If she isn't charged, I don't see how she could be pardoned in advance.

Since the thread theme is "I don't normally post about politics."

This is how I've seen it. They know what she did was wrong and illegal. She knows what she did was wrong and illegal. It's been kept somewhat low key, especially now that the election season is in full swing. As soon as it's clear her campaign is failing, she'll be brought up on charges and either walk away without a scratch, or she'll be convicted of the pettiest crap they can find and Obama will promptly pardon her and thank her for her wonderful service to the country....
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    She needs a 7.62 prosecution launched from half a mile away by someone with the skills of Carlos Hathcock or Chris Kyle. There's no way to get a pardon from that kind of sentence!
    Jerry
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    She needs a 7.62 prosecution launched from half a mile away by someone with the skills of Carlos Hathcock or Chris Kyle. There's no way to get a pardon from that kind of sentence!
    Jerry

Well, maybe a pardon from God, but I don't think she knows him well enough. Sadly both of those two patriots you named have gone on to the other side now, but I'm sure there's another one like them out there.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.