Home Main Category General Firearms

Weaver Scopes On Sale...

wizard78wizard78 Senior MemberPosts: 1,004 Senior Member
at Natchez Shooters Supplies. I like Weaver scopes and although not "the best" around still a great bargain especially when there is a sale.
I am not promoting these, just thought they are good deals and passing on in case someone could use a decent low cost scope.

https://www.natchezss.com/optics/rifle-scopes.html#dir=asc&manufacturer=201872&order=position&ribbon=29

I ordered a 6X24X50 Classic Extreme series with side focus, for my 338 Lapua. Should be a nice one for that caliber.

“When guns are outlawed, only patriots will have guns.”

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    They have some pretty good sales there sometimes. I know a lot of folks who live there and surrounding states are more than ticked off they won't sell to them.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • wizard78wizard78 Senior Member Posts: 1,004 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    They have some pretty good sales there sometimes. I know a lot of folks who live there and surrounding states are more than ticked off they won't sell to them.
    Although I don't understand it, they do not want to compete with the brick and mortars in neighboring states, call it a courtesy thing.

“When guns are outlawed, only patriots will have guns.”