Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Is this the real reason Obama returned that Churchill bust?

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
Me thunks Obama doesn't care much for the good colonel. :usa: :usa:

http://www.allenbwest.com/2015/04/is-this-the-real-reason-obama-returned-that-churchill-bust/

Here is a quote from WC in the link.

“How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy… A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step, and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it (Islam) has vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.”

After all, it was Barack Obama who said “the future must not belong to slander the prophet of Islam.”

However, there is another Churchill quote which Obama best heed: “An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.”
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,813 Senior Member
    Give the guy a break - he did give the Queen an I-Tunes player so she could listen to her favorite rap music in private.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    We've got less than a year left of him. At this point, who gives a ? There's bigger fish to fry.

Many reasons...........maybe the next POTUS will accept it back (if offered).............we still are dealing with Muslims and I think WC was very insightful, particularly this sentence to me anyhow. It seems to hit the nail on the head and sums up my feeling pretty good with my opinion on Muslims and the whole "Religion of Peace" mantra.

"Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyzes the social development of those who follow it." Winston Churchill
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 25,045 Senior Member
    Since Obama is playing Chamberlain on the world stage, it isn't a surprise.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
    zorba wrote: »
    Since Obama is playing Chamberlain on the world stage, it isn't a surprise.

Well WC had that covered too................:

"However, there is another Churchill quote which Obama best heed:" Col West

“An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.” WC
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Me thunks Obama doesn't care much for the good colonel.................

No, my dear sir, you are quite wrong.

He is just a uppity wotsits (Community organizer) who had a chance of getting a dig at a old colonial world power.

"Granny Sarah" told Obama that Hussein Onyango Obama, Obama’s paternal grandfather, became involved in the Kenyan independence movement while working as a cook for a British army officer after World War II. He was arrested in 1949 and jailed for two years in a high-security prison where, according to his family, he was subjected to horrific violence to extract information about the growing insurgency. Sarah, said that her husband had supplied information to the insurgents. "His job as cook to a British army officer made him a useful informer for the secret oathing movement which would later form the Mau Mau rebellion," she said. "At the time the insurgents were secretly taking oaths which included promises to kill white settlers and colonialists," Mrs. Onyango said.

"To arrest a Luo, WW II veteran (Burma), who was a senior figure in the community, is pretty serious. They must have had some damn good evidence," said Professor David Anderson, director of the African Studies Centre at the University of Oxford, and an authority on the Mau Mau rebellion."

He is just a small village elder out of his depth.
    "No, my dear sir, you are quite wrong.

He is just a uppity wotsits (Community organizer) who had a chance of getting a dig at a old colonial world power." Shush

So Obammy is a Wotsits Munching Nancy Boy :spittingcoffee::spittingcoffee::rotflmao:

[IMG][/img]wotsits_zpsj77xymxe.jpg
    shush wrote: »
    No, my dear sir, you are quite wrong.

He is just a uppity wotsits (Community organizer) who had a chance of getting a dig at a old colonial world power.

So Obammy is a Wotsits Munching Nancy Boy :spittingcoffee::spittingcoffee::rotflmao:

[IMG][/img]wotsits_zpsj77xymxe.jpg

I was just being very polite.
    Is them thar what- is- its y'alls version of Cheetos?
    Is them thar what- is- its y'alls version of Cheetos?

"You might say so but I couldn't possibly comment."
    cpj wrote: »
    And again, who cares? Acceptance of a statute means doodle squat.

I guess you have gone BUST on this thread :tooth: