Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Busted: Ted Cruz Falsely Accused Trump of Hiring Illegals, But Just Got Caught Doing

NomadacNomadac Senior MemberPosts: 902 Senior Member
Busted: Ted Cruz Falsely Accused Trump of Hiring Illegals, But Just Got Caught Doing This.
http://teapartyjournal.com/ted-cruz-blasted-trump-falsely-for-hiring-illegals-then-goes-on-to-do-this/

Apparently he forgot the saying" People that live in Glass Houses should not throw rocks"

Replies

• coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,632 Senior Member
    Nothing to see here...it's just 'sound business practice'.

When in doubt, blame somebody else.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    It can happen to the worst of them :jester:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,244 Senior Member
    So Cruz hired a guy that at one point hired an illegal? That is a bit of a stretch there. Do we really want to go into the backgrounds of everyone that Trump has hired? I doubt it.

This is a non issue. And besides, you guys said Cruz has never employed anyone in the first place.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 7,981 Senior Member
    Nomadac wrote: »
    Busted: Ted Cruz Falsely Accused Trump of Hiring Illegals, But Just Got Caught Doing This.
    http://teapartyjournal.com/ted-cruz-blasted-trump-falsely-for-hiring-illegals-then-goes-on-to-do-this/

Apparently he forgot the saying" People that live in Glass Houses should not throw rocks"
    So let me follow the logic here...

Trump hires a guy who employs illegals, and that person employs them to work for Trump on Trumps property for Trump and at the behest of Trump,

is the same as

Cruz hires a guy who once hired a illegal. Never paid even second hand the wages of a illegal, there was not a illegal working for the guy for Cruz but its exactly the same thing.

Sure, clear as spring water 1+1= orange
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
    Ain't no saints in this election cycle, that's fer sure. If there ever was, anyhow.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    breamfisher posted a thread on confirmation bias recently. This thread is a case study.
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 12,068 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    It was a nonsense issue when Cruz brought it up. And it's still a nonsense issue. EVERYONE here has paid for services provided by illegals in one way, shape or form, maybe directly, maybe once removed. Quite frankly the system is a mess and the only important thing is how to fix it going forward.

Pretty sure some illegals worked at the restaurant I went to last night. Guess I can't run for president
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
    I went to a Mexican joint in Killeen TX (adjacent to Fort Hood) most of the waitresses were Guatemalan and they asked all 5 of us at the table "You Marry.............."
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    T R U M P
    Everybody else is owned.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    "All this bickering will do one thing, it will bring this country down by letting Hitlery or possibly Bernie the Commie in the White House because you're taking sides of various candidates and being stubborn like a school kid saying "If my Candidate doesnt get nominated I'm not voting for him!" instead of voting your heart in the primaries, but voting for the Republican Nominee in the General. I don't care if his/her name is Trump, Cruze, Rubio, Kasich or what! At this stage I just don't really care anymore. What we have at stake here is letting Hitlery or Bernie the Commie get in the White House and get to choose two possibly four SCOTUS Justices who will change the make up of the court for 30-40 years and change this country for the worst maybe forever. That's just the tip of the iceberg. What we all better do is quit bickering. We are doing just what the Dummycrap Commies want us to do. Be divided, United we stand, divided we fall, and that's where we're headed. I already voted in my primary, so I have done what my heart most wanted. But if it doesn't work out my way, you can bet your Sweet Bippy, I will vote for the Republican nominee on election day, November 2016 and you can take that to the bank! There will be no 3rd party loser for me and I'm not staying home. I'm voting Republican, not that I'm in love with the establishment but because I don't want the Dummycraps to win, Period!

If the Dummycraps win this one they'll kill the Golden Goose for good!!!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,632 Senior Member
    So, you're voting Republican then? I ask because you seem ambivalent.:roll:

Forever is just the tip of the iceberg? Hyperbole much?
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    Certainly easy to do here in SoCal. Drive down a certain road in a certain part of town on any given morning and there are dozens of guys just standing at the road side. Not sure if y'all have that where you live, but its known as day labor here. I would imagine some of those guys are undocumented.
    I saw that in SoCal Shovel operator or wheel barrow driver for less than minimum wage cash. Good deal for building contractors.