Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

'I hate guns': Saints' Payton speaks out after Smith death

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4842743794001/i-hate-guns-saints-payton-speaks-out-after-smith-death/?intcmp=hpvid1#sp=show-clips

Gee coach your NFL players sure don't make good role models will all the crap they get into do they.

NO is a cesspool of crime, not the gun it is the person behind it.
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    Will Smith played for the Buckeyes while I attended school there. He was a great player, and was integral in the 2003 National Championship game. He was involved in giving back in NO. I fail to see how this is his fault at this time. More may come out to change that, but just what do you suspect he was involved in that makes him a bad role model. There is some talk of a possible hit and run.

As for the coach. Yes he is an idiot.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Looked like escalated road rage/hit and run on the videos that have been on the news today. In general NFL players are always in some kinda scrape or another that could have been avoided. Jury still out out on this incident.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15188999/surveillance-video-shows-hit-run-possibly-involving-smith-former-new-orleans-saints-player-death
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I wasn't saying Will Smith was a bad role model, NFL players in general, as has been discussed on this forum many a time........domestic abuse/shootings/fights over being dissed at Clubs/shoplifting you name it.

His coach's remarks is what is troublesome to me. Throw out the 2ndA because some folks abuse guns like it is the fault of the 100 million or so legal gun owners in America.

He surely didn't deserve to be shot and killed like that. Again, the accused lawyer is saying it was SD......??????